Goodmorning c:

*Morning* Roxy’s P.O.V

I woke up wrapped to Austin's arms I was so comfortable I didn’t wanna move him or even get up but I had to because I had to head home cause my mom said to go home just when I woke up. So I slowly unwrapped Austin’s arms form my waist and when I turned around Austin was still asleep. So I start getting my stuff really quietly I go to the restroom and back and then I was going  kiss Austin on the forehead but as soon as I was leaning in for a kiss he pulled me in a kissed me. I was so shocked but when I pulled away he was smiling and said.

“Goodmorning Beautiful” with a smile on hes face but with hes eyes closed.

“Goodmorning Austin” I said “I thought you were asleep” I said looking at Austin and smiling.

“I wasn’t I was just too lazy to get up and besides you look really good next to me so I didn’t want to move you” he said opening hes eyes and looking at me. He stood up and came over to me and leaned in to kiss me but I just backed off. “What? You don’t wanna kiss me?” Austin said looking at me confuse.

“I do but I haven’t brushed my teeth im not gonna kiss you like this” I said backing off.

“I don’t care about that Roxy and I haven’t brushed my teeth either” he said smiling and just pulled me in and kissed me.

I backed off and just smiled “Well Austin I have to go my mom is waiting for me and I need to go take a shower and brush my teeth” I said giggling.

“Aww Noo I don’t want you to leave can you just stay here and leave later?” Austin said pouting.

“I wish I could stay but I can’t I have to go call me so when can hang out later okay?” I said kissing him in the cheek and twisting the door knob.

“Okay and trust me I’am going to call you!” Austin said looking at me with a huge smile.

“Okay bye I’ll see you later” I said with that I ran down stairs and said Goodmorning to Michelle and headed to my house which was surprisingly around the corner.

I got to my house I took a shower brushed my teeth and did my makeup and just stayed there lying in my bed. My phone started ringing and when I went to go pick it up it was a text form Austin.

Austin: “Hey beautiful do you wanna go walk with me in the park?”

Me: “Yes I’ll love to go with you but just give me time to get dressed”

Austin: “Okay Im walking to your house ;)”

Me: “haha okay and I’ll be here ;)”

Austin: “haha  alright ;)”

I started getting ready I decided to wear shorts because its hot outside Texas weather is really hot but anyway I wore some shorts a black shirt a that said “Keep Calm and Believe” and wore my red vans.

I went down stairs and ate my snicker and when I was done with it my doorbell rang and I went to go check it was Austin and we left to the park.

While we were walking to the park we were holding hands and intertwined our fingers. I was thinking about how did I get to have such an amazing guy with me, there was so many other girls that would be dying to go out with him but out of all of them he choosed me and I was really happy.

We went to buy Ice Cream and I got snickers ice cream!!

“Roxy I’m having a really good time with you just hanging out” he said looking at me blushing and with a smile on hes face.

“I’m having a really good time with you too Austin” I said smiling back at him and he just blushed and I awwed.

“Austin I have to show you something” I said looking at him.

“Okay but is everything okay??” he said looking at me serious.

“Haha yeah everything is fine” I said smiling at him.

We were finishing our ice cream and the One Direction’s song “Gotta be you” started playing and I loved that song and I started singing it but didn’t realizing I was singing it that loud so Austin can hear.

When the song Austin clapped and laughed “You have a really pretty voice Roxy” he said.

I just smiled but then I said “Thanks but I don’t like it” pushing myself back from my chair.

“No you’re really great he said you can hit high notes which is more amazing” he said looking at me with a serious face.

“Thanks” was all I could say and faked smiled. I didn’t really like my voice people say my voice is amazing, beautiful but I just completely feel insecure about myself. We left the ice cream shop and I took a hold of Austin’s hand I slipped my finger threw he’s and intertwined them.