chapter 12

*Austin's POV*

"GET A ROOM" Me and Roxy pulled away quickly and saw it was Robert who yelled it out and heading our way with Alex and Sarah. "You guys need a Room" Robert said when he was already here "Aww but I felt like I was dying without my baby's lips" "Didn't you see her yesterday because both of you weren't here yesterday" "Yeah But today's another day and I wanna kiss all the time" "Aghh you love birds Were where you guys yesterday anyways?" "Well I didn't come because I didn't want to and Roxy went shopping with her mom but they took my mom and they were together so I was with Roxy the whole day" " you still don't want to let her go!" "No I don't want to let her go shes my Baby!" I said wrapping Roxy in my arms and cuddling her like a teddy bear. "Well you gonna have to let her go right now and hand her to me because the bell is going to ring and also because I have first period with her" Robert said pulling Roxy to him "No I don't want to let go you have to take care of her that no boy touches her or even looks at her in anyway" "Haha alright man! Dude she's like my little sister I'm gonna take care of her" he said picking his arms in a defensive way. Which was really confusing because before I was going out with Roxy he said that she wasn't interested in any guy even him that she didn't like him Weird Huh? "Yeah alright Robert but im still going to escort her to her class. The bell rang and I took Roxy to her class and Alex and Sarah followed her because they had class with her too. I had to rest of the classes the same as Roxy except first period Alex also had all the classes with us so he had the same schedule as Roxy's (Sad Face) so I took her to her class and then I kissed her and headed to my class. I sat on my desk and then Mr. Hendricks started giving us some boring lesson it was History even more boring Like I don't care about what they did at that time I just wanted the class to end and go to the other class to be with class. DING! DING! DING! Yes! Finally I get my backpack and then go run out of class well no like in a running way but I was the first one to get out and I was speed walking to Roxy's class cause I wanna be with her already and kiss her. I see her walking out of her class laughing with Sarah I quickly lift her up and kiss her causing her to giggle I put her down and she still giggling I kiss her again everyone was staring at us but I didn't care cause I had her in my arms and her lips in mine "I missed you" I said "Austin Class was 43 minutes long" "I know but I wanted to be with you already I felt like if I was gonna die" I saying pouting "Haha aww Austin well no you have me" she said opening her arms" I hugged her super tight a teddy bear hug. We intertwined our finger and heading to second period Alex and Sarah said there goodbye and he came with us Robert didn't have class with us till 4th period so he headed to his class and we headed to ours we got to class and sat in our desk we had a free period because there was a substitute and when there's substitutes no one did anything and just talked we were laughing and joking around I was cuddling with Roxy but we still kept fooling around and then the bell rang. Wow that fast and me and Roxy and alex headed to our next class.

****************************************************************Sorry its Short :/