Chapter 14

The week went on slow and tiring I just wanted to go home already and throw myself to bed,Thankfully its Friday today so YES!!

School went on a slow pace like a worm crossing a street Lol! When I finally heard the bell that dismisses us to go home I wanted to throw my papers in the air and start singing like in High School Musical.

I ran out of the class before anyone stood up from there seats and I was already out the school doors. I saw my Truck coming to view I ran even faster as I was like 7 steps away from him. 'Yes my Truck is a him and his name is Dylan cause that name sounds sexy lol' Arms wrapped around my waist and turned me away from him I pouted even though I know who lifted me up.

"Austin" I whined and turned around and faced him.

"Babe" he mimicked and then pouted too.

"I was so close to my truck and Im dying to get out of this hell hole" I dramatically move my arms to point towards the school to prove my point.

"Sorry Roxy but I needed to ask you something before you leave cause you ran faster than a bullet Damn! Those little legs of yours can run" he exclaimed and laughed.

"Thats not the only thing they can do" I challenged.

"Ooh I like where this is going Are you talking dirty to me in school?" he smirked.

"God No Austin! I didnt mean it in a dirty way I was just sayi~ You know what never mind that What did you wanna tell me?" Getting Impatient.

"You just killed the mood babe" he shaked his head.

"Your mood cause of your dirty mind" I pointed out "What did you wanna ask me?" I asked again.

"Impatient I see I just wanted to ask if you wanted to see a movie?"

'But I wanted to go home today and lay down in bed' I thought.

"Where?" I asked.

"Wherever the movies or my hou~" I cut him off.

"Your house!" I almost yelled.

"Um okay? Why not the movies?" He questioned.

"Because Im tired and I wanna lay down I cant do that in the movies can I and if we did go to the movies I wouldnt make a effort in getting dressed I would go in sweats of how tired I'am" I shrugged.

"So lazy day then?" He asked with a smirked

I rolled my eyes and nodded "What time do you want me to come to your house?" I asked

"At 7 or 8 or right now if you want" he shrugged but I knew he wanted me to head to his house right now he just didnt wanna show it.

"Fine I'll head home really quick and changed and go to your place" I said from the corner of my eye I saw Austin smile widely but quickly changed it to a simple smile when I turned around and faced him.

"Cool" he said and smiled I wanted to laugh but hold it in because I knew he was excited. I started walking to my Truck but quickly stopped and turned around.

"Austin Do you mind if I stay overnight? I just dont want to drive home cause Im lazy"

"YEAH!" he yelled but then cough to cover it up "Um I mean yeah you can stay over I'll have company that will be nice" he smiled.

"Okay cool I'll see you later then" I waved and turned around I go in the truck and saw Austin from the rearview mirror heading to his truck and fist bumped in the air. I laughed shaking my head at his excitement and pulled out of the parking lot and heading to home.