Perfect Date Night

I need people in my story please give me names cause I have no idea which ones to put HELP!!

Roxy’s P.O.V

OMG! He asked me out that was the cutiest thing ever I accepted because Im starting to like him. He asked for my number and then he texted me:

 Austin: Hey(: Im going to pick you up at 7:00

Roxy: Alright! What do you think I should wear?

Austin: Whatever you want im sure you’ll look beautiful in anything ;)

Roxy: haha okay :)

I was done getting ready when I saw a text from Austin saying that he was almost here I went down stairs and told my mom that I’ll be home later and she just said to not come to late. I went outside and Austin was already there parked I was super surprised that he has the exactly the same truck but he has black and red rims and mine are all black.

“Hey” I hopped in the truck

‘Hey How are you?” he said to me.

“Very nice thanks for asking but surprised at the same time?” I said.

“Why?” he said.

“Because we have exactly the same truck but our rims are different!” I said with a huge smile on my face.

“Haha yeah I noticed my rims our better though” he said all sarcastic I just rolled my eyes.

“Yeah sure whatever” I said and rolled my eyes.

“Im kidding yours are better” he said.

“I know your kidding but nahh yours look better” I said.

We arrived at Olive Garden

We took our table and were told that the waitress well be coming me and Austin were having a really nice time I hope though I hope I wasn’t that boring and talking to much.

“Hey Im Lisa I’ll be your waitress tonight”, she said in a convincing voice.

“Hi”, me and Austin said at the same time we just looked at each other and laughed.

“What would you guys like to eat?”, Lisa said.

“Um I would like *scanning threw the menu* some spaghetti”, I said. Not really sure what else to pick because everytime I come to olive garden I always choose the same because im not sure if the other stuff may taste good.

“How about you Sir”, she said pointing at Austin.

“Um I’ll take the same as her”, Austin said looking at me and smiling.

“Okay I’ll be right back with the drinks and the food”, Lisa said turning around and heading for the kitchen or whatever.

“So….”, Austin said.

“So???”, I said in a sarcastic way raising my eyebrow.

“So are you having a good time Roxy?”, Austin said smiling.

“Yes im having a really awesome time”, I said looking at Austin and smiling back at him.

Lisa came in with the food and drinks. “Finally I thought to myself I was thirsty but I asked myself don’t they bring the drinks first??”. We finished eating and decided to go to the park and walk.

Everytime we were walking Austin’s hand brushed with mine which was really awkward.

When we got really quiet from talking and just decided to just stay silence for awhile our hands brushed again and then Austin just slips his hand in and interwined our fingers I just let him but I looked up at him but he’s looking straight but he’s smiling we find a spot under the tree to sit and just relax and talk.

“Roxy Can I ask you something?” Austin says looking up looking serious.

“Yeah sure Austin what is it?” I say looking at him concerned.

“I know that I just meet you but I got say spending these days with you and talking to you it’s been a blast and I wanted to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend?” He said with a sigh of relieve like if it was hard for him to let it out.

I looked at him like if everything paused and was in shock. Wow I thought to myself he really wants me to be his girlfriend. After I thought of it for awhile I said “Yes Austin I’ll be your girlfriend” with a huge smile on my face.

Austin’s P.O.V

“Yes Austin I’ll be your girlfriend” she smiled with that cute little smile of hers. When she accepted to be my girlfriend I just felt really happy and kissed her right there she kissed right back. I was super happy that she wanted to be my girlfriend now I can let everyone that shes mine.

We finished our food and left I decided to take Roxy to my house so we can be together and just hang out. I opened the door for Roxy and she walked inside my mom came in and greeted her

“Hi Im Michelle Mahone Austin’s mom nice to meet you” my mom said all I was really hoping she didn’t embarrass me infront of Roxy.

“Hi im Roxy nice to meet you Ms. Mahone”  Roxy said smiling shaking her hand.

“Oh please call me Michelle! Roxy” my mom said letting out a laugh. “Okay” Roxy said.

“I’ve heard a lot about you Roxy Austin is always talking about you he goes on and on about you theres never a mute button for this kid” my mom said pointing at me and smiling.

“Oh well I hope that everytime he talks about me there good stuff” Roxy said looking at my mom.

“Oh trust me they are good stuff and believe all of them are true now that im seeing you, you are really beautiful just like Austin says and its true” my mom said looking at Roxy with a smile.

“Aww thats nice thankyou” Roxy said giving a hug to my mom and then turned around and hugged me. I gladly returned the hug with kiss on the cheek.

“Well mom I just wanted to come and tell you that Roxy and I are dating now” I said looking at my mom smiling.

“That’s great Austin you two make a really cute and lovely couple” my mom said looking at Roxy and smiling at her.

“Thanks mom well I’ll see you later im going to show Roxy my room” I said grabbing Roxy’s hand and leading her to my room.

“Bye Roxy it was really nice meeting you” my mom yelled at Roxy from downstairs.

“It was really nice meeting you too” Roxy yelled back.

I pulled Roxy to my room and just kissed her I felt the need to besides her lips looking like they need my lips with hers so she kissed back and it turned into a really passionate kiss but then she backed out so she can get air.

We just watched movies together in my room. We were watching Red Dawn which is a action movie and was quite shock because mostly girls don’t like action movies but Roxy she loved those movies she was so into the movie she didn’t even blink while watching it, it was probably because Josh Hutcherson but I didn’t care because she was mine and she was here with me.

The movie ended and Roxy was falling asleep so I decided to take her to my bed so she can sleep but I told her to tell her mom that she was going to pass the night here and that she would go home tomorrow in the morning. Roxy called her mom and the later came inside and said that she let her spend the night as long as we didn’t do anything bad. I lend Roxy some of my clothes so she can sleep comfortable I gave some of my sweats and a shirt she went to the restroom to change and came back Man! What can I say she looked better than I did in my clothes the look really really good in her. We got under the covers and Roxy closed her eyes and I just slipped my hand around her waist and kissed her forehead “Goodnight Roxy” I said to her. She sat up and kissed me in my lips and then said “Goodnight Austin” with a smile on her face I smiled and kissed her and the she laid down again and we feel asleep.

So are you guys liking the story PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR MY STORY!! Thankyou if your reading it!!