overnight ;)

When I closed my laptop Roxy smiled to me and kissed me in my cheek “Thanks” she said.

“For what?” I said confused.

“Because you told your fans about us and that really sweet” she said smiling at me.

“Your Welcome and I will never hide you I want to tell the world who makes me happy and smile everyday” I said kissing her cheek.

She grabbed my hand and intertwined fingers and then she tighten her grip in my hand I look at her and she started leaning in and smiled I started leaning in too. When her lips softly smash with mine I felt a spark again she was amazing I got so lucky having her. Are lips syncing slowly which turned into a makeout session I felt her smile and I bit her lip she giggled and I smiled. We were making out for a quite awhile and then she pulled away she smiled.

“I gotta go I’ll see you tomorrow at school” she said standing up.

I pouted and looked at her “Aww Do you really have to leave now?” I asked.

“Yes Im sorry my mom just texted me to go home because its getting kinda late and I don’t wanna leave either” she said with a sad smile.

“Stay for alittle more time I’ll walk you home later PLEASE??” I said begging her.

“Haha okay Austin I think I can stay for alittle while and you don’t have to do that” she said I looked at her confused.

“Do what?” I asked her.

“You don’t have to walk me home I live right down the street”.

“I know but I wanna walk my girlfriend to her house because I don’t want anything to happen to her” I said placing a soft kiss in her lips.

She giggled “Thanks Austin your such an amazing Boyfriend” she said kissing me in the cheek.

I started smiling and I think I blushed because she awwed “And you the most amazing, beautiful Girlfriend Ever” I said still smiling widely.

We layed down in my bed and cuddled and cover ourselves with the blanket because it was kinda of cold. I wrapped my arm around her waist and just stayed there.

*********************************************

I'm so sorry guys if its to short and that I took forever to update but I really hope you guys like my story and PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! @ilovemahomies3 and please comment and vote for this story! :) :*