Date??

Roxy’s P.O.V

Wow that guy Austin hasn’t stopped bothering me even though he might be cute I don’t know what all the guys at school see in me they all have been chasing me asking for my number but I just don’t like them. Austin has been asking me many questions lately Like What’s my favorite color? What’s my favorite restaurant to go to on a date? And that What I like in a guy? I think that really cute that he asked all those question he might be really wanting to go out with me! Well if he’s planning on asking me out he should already ask me I hate waiting and plus I have alittle crush on him so I will accept..

Austin P.O.V

Man all this days I’ve been with her Im already dying to ask her out but im not quite sure if I should because everytime I ask her a question she seem super frustrated about it like im bugging her or something. So the bell rings and todays my chance to ask her out I see her walking towards me and in  my head is blowing up saying “COME ON TODAYS YOUR CHANCE JUST ASK HER OUT ALREADY” so I called out her name and then I wished I didn’t yell it out but then again it was now or never ‘Hey what sup” she said with a sweet smile on her face “I was just wondering umm…ummm.. that if you’d like to got out with me on a date?? I whispered on the last part. She stand there the whole time like if she was thinking and then she smiled and said “I would love to go on a date with you”. That was the best thing ever and I just couldn’t stop smiling the rest of the day.

Im Sorry If its to short :/ So i wanna hear from you guys are you guys liking it PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!! :D