Chapter Eleven: Mr & Mrs Gray

*Picture Of Amelia's Gown Above*

"Wake up." A voice said in the distance. "Wake up."

Who was disrupting my dream? I sure hope it's Damon so I can kill him.

"Go away." I groaned.

"You need to get up now."

"Let me sleep."

"Damon's parents are coming so you need to get up, washed and dressed."

"Five more minutes."

There was no way I'm leaving this comfortable bed. The sheets have accepted me in as one of their own now and if I leave, I might lose their trust.

"No now."

Just then the sheets were ripped away from my body and I felt cold.

I grabbed the sheets and tried to cover myself again to get the warmness back.

"What's taking so long?" I heard Damon ask in the doorway.

He started chuckling when he saw me fighting for the sheets with whoever was holding the other side of them.

"She won't let go off the sheets and get up sir." A woman's voice said.

It was smooth and sweet but I knew she was evil. A nice person would leave me be to sleep.

"Pet? I think I might be thirsty. Fancy letting me feed?"

"I'm up." I stated, shooting up too fast, making the world spin round.

My vision focused and I saw a tall woman with light brown hair and amber eyes. She was very pretty as well. I have noticed that all of the women who worked here were very pretty.

"Good. Now meet Victoria, your head maid. She will help you with anything you need but she's not your servant. She will only help you if you need to get dressed, to bathe or if you get hurt."

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

I sat quietly. I still wasn't going to say it.

"You will call me Master when you submit to me, and that will be soon."

When he left, Victoria came over to introduce herself.

"I'm Victoria but people often call me Vicky."

"Nice to meet you Vicky, my name's..."

"Shush." She quickly said holding out her hand.

"Forgot. No one can know or say my name."

"I hate he's doing that to you." She sighed.

"Why? Didn't he do that to the other pets?"

"The other pets sometimes don't last a night or were just called by their name."

"So why am I different?"

"He likes to try different methods with his pets. This must be a new one."

"I hate it."

"I would too."

"So are you a Pureblood?"

"No. I was turned just over 150 years ago." She replied. "Anyway enough about me, we need to get you changed for the meeting of his parents."

"What are they like?"

"His mother is nice but if you get on the wrong side of her, she will be sure to let you know. Hardly anyone has ever gotten back on her good side after that. His father is a nice man. Very handsome too. He does have a temper though so be careful."