Chapter Eighteen: Morning Seduction {Mature}

*Warning-Contains sexual content*

I woke up the next morning more refreshed. I was actually surprised I found my sleepwear Damon made me wear comfortable.

It was a red, Luna lace, chemise and g-string set with push up, underwired cups with a scalloped, lace hem. Trust him to choose something that not only was short and revealing, but also made me look like a hooker.

My stomach grumbled so I decided to go to the kitchen area to find something to eat. I walked down the stairs and to the dining room, turning the guards heads as I walked past which caused me to blush.

As I entered the dining room, a servant saw me and quickly disappeared into the kitchen before coming back out with a plate of chocolate chip pancakes, drizzled in maple syrup. Mmm my favourite.

"Master Damon instructed me to make you this for breakfast."

"Thank you very much." I smiled sitting down in one of the seats.

With that said, I was left alone to eat my delicious breakfast.

After I had eaten, someone came and cleared up my plate before leaving me alone again. I got up and decided on what I'm going to be doing today. Maybe I could try and play some tennis in the tennis court perhaps?

"There you are pet." Damon's voice boomed through the empty dining room making me jump. "You really do look sexy in that. I made a good choice choosing this one."

"You could have gone for something longer." I huffed.

"I could, but you're my pet so it's my choice at the end of the day. Now have you eaten?"

"Yes I have. It's kind of weird though."

"What is pet?"

"The fact that I keep getting things that are my favourite. How would you know any of that?"

"It was in your file. Your parents informed the pet shop of all the things you like for your master to know."

"Why does everyone say my parents did this?" I said getting annoyed.

"Because maybe your parents did really sell you to the pet shop. Deny it all you want but I think you know it's the truth."

"Whatever."

"Don't get grumpy, it makes you harder to control."

"Maybe that's because I don't want to be controlled."

"Well you ought to want to be...For you own sake."

"Bullshit."

"Pet sit down on the table now."

"No. Why would I do that?"

"Sit down on the table now."

"Why? I did nothing wrong." I protested.

"I told you to watch your language."

"I'm sorry for expressing my opinion."

"Get on the table now or no food and drink for two days."

"Fine." I sighed sitting on the table, my legs swaying slightly.

"Good now I want to ask you some questions."

"Okay." I said slowly.

Why would he ask me to sit on the table to ask me questions? There had to be more to it.