Chapter Thirty Four: Unleashing The Real Devil

*Song attached above is a song I was listening to whilst writing this chapter and it helped come up with the idea for the chapter title :)*

"Hello David." I replied with sarcasm and a fake smile printed on my face.

"Pet." I heard Damon say, drawing my attention to him.

"Yes Master?"

"Go to the kitchen and make some Spaghetti Bolognese for us all."

"Yes Master."

"Oh and don't add your special ingredient this time." He glared meaning he was referring to paracetamol.

"Of course Master."

As I was walking off I heard Damon joking around about breaking me in.

I couldn't help but scowl. How dare he talk about things like that and be joking about it?

Half an hour had passed and I was just about done with the sauce when David walked in. Great. Absolutely great.

"Hello there pet."

"David." I replied acknowledging his presence.

"How is it possible you can look good in anything you wear?" He asked grabbing my ass.

I turned around to glare at him.

"I suggest you remove your filthy, disgusting, sausage fingers from my ass before I shove them up your ass...After you get your head out of there first that is."

"I had forgotten how feisty you were. I love it." He playfully growled. "I wish I was the one who spanked you before. I would love to spank that pretty little ass of yours."

"I suggest you go now before my Master comes back."

"Or what?"

"Don't test me David or I will tell him."

"He wouldn't dare do anything anyway."

"And why wouldn't he? He hates you as it is. All he needs is an excuse to kill you and I will give him that."

"He already has enough excuses but he is too scared to do anything."

"Liar. My Master could kill you in the blink of an eye."

"Your Master is a puny coward."

"Never speak of my Master in such a way." I gasped slapping him around the face.

How dare he? That was my Master he was speaking ill of. If I had a stake, it would be through his heart right now.

"You little..."

"David!" Claire gasped. "Lower your hand now."

"Get lost woman." He snapped.

What an actual dick to speak to his wife in such a way. He has zero respect for women.

"You should go..." I warned him. "...And I suggest treating your own wife with more respect."

"Don't tell me what to do or I will slit your throat and drink every last drop that pours down your body." He snarled grabbing my throat.

"David let us get back. Damon is probably wondering where we are." Claire suggested.

"Not until I teach this pathetic piece of shit a lesson."

"David! Let her go now!" Claire pleaded as his grip tightened around my throat.

He immediately let go, turning around to slap his wife round the face. He towered over her, hitting her.

I got up, grabbed a fork and jumped on David's back, stabbing him in the shoulder. He threw me off and turned to face me. He pulled out the fork and threw it at me. I turned to look away and waited for the impact but it never came.

I turned back to see Damon's outstretched arm, holding the fork that was an inch from my face. Holy shit.

"Father, I suggest you leave now." Damon said rather calmly.

Oh shit. Damon calm in a situation like this was dangerous.

"What are you going to do if I don't? Slap me like the little bitch you are?"

"David. Just leave it." Claire pleaded as she held her now bruised face and bloodied face.

"No. I want to see what he will do."

"Joe!" Damon called.

Joe entered the room and his expression changed from serious to shock when saw the whole situation in front of him.

"Joe would you kindly escort my father off of the property."

"It would be my pleasure."

"Oh and Joe, don't think about going easy with him."

"I would never dream of it."

"That's it Damon. Be the coward you are by standing behind others."

"Take him away." He ordered before turning to his mother. "Mother. I want you and Tommy to stay here with me tonight."

"It's fine sweetie. I will be okay."

"It wasn't an option. I don't want you around David whilst he's like this."

The nanny was right, Damon does care. Maybe I have been looking at him the wrong way. He wasn't completely heartless.

____________________________

Author's Note

Okay now who wants David to die already?

Who thinks Damon is not as bad as you thought he was?

And who feels bad for Damon's mother, Claire, as she always tries to be kind and help others but is constantly abused by her own husband?