1 MILLION READS!!!

Omg thank you so much to each and everyone of you beautiful people! His possession has just hit 1,000,000 reads and I am crying so much right now!

I want to thank each and everyone one of you for making this happen and supporting me. Thank you to everyone who voted. And thank you to those that commented.

All of you keep making my life so much more better by showing me that I can achieve things and that I'm not completely useless. It started with this book becoming number 1 in vampire and now it has 1 million reads.

The next time someone tells me I can't do anything right, I will show them this so I can say that I can do something right. I am not useless. I have a passion for writing and people enjoy reading my work (at least I hope you did enjoy this book).

Well anyway, thank you again and remember that you are all beautiful, smart people. Stay strong and hold on as life will get better. It might take a day, a month, a year, or even a decade, but it will get better. If you ever need to talk, I am just a message away and I will reply as soon as I can.

Oh and if you are not proud of yourself, you should be because you are strong for getting out of bed in the morning even when it feels like hell. You are brave for doing things, even though they scare you or make you anxious. And you are amazing for trying and holding on no matter how hard life gets, so I hope you are proud of yourself, you deserve it.

You are all strong because you know your weaknesses.

You are all beautiful because you see your flaws.

You are all lovers because you have felt hate.

You are all fearless because you have been afraid.

You are all wise because you have all been foolish at some point.

And you can all laugh because you have know sadness.

Stay strong and keep fighting!

Love

Sophie xxx