Chapter 2: Daddy Jiyong

A week before the first taping...

Dashing into the hallway to YG's office as soon as the lift opened, Jiyong was already clenching his fists, his teeth gritted. The news he received earlier made him went ballistic and he was so mad that he had to cancel the family trip to his parents' place leaving Dara and the kids wondering why.

"The Return of Superman? He must be kidding me!!!" Jiyong huffed as he walked past Hyun Suk's secretary.

"Oh, Jiyong-shi. You're early. Good morning-" the secretary stood up to greet him but Jiyong quickly barged into the room to her horror. "Kwon Jiyong-shi!!! Sajangnim is still talking to-"

She sprinted towards the door but when she reached it, it was too late. Jiyong was already frozen to his spot, dumbfounded to see that Hyun Suk was already talking to some people who were kind of familiar- the Executive Producer of KBS and the head producer of The Return of Superman.

Jiyong quickly stepped back and bowed deeply.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know. I better be going. I'll just come back-"

"Oh Jiyong! You're early. Aigoo. Come in! Come in!" Hyun Suk stood up and walked towards him to welcome him into his office.

"What the hell are you trying to do hyung???" Jiyong angrily hissed. "I am supposed to go on a trip with my wife and kids-"

"Have I not made myself clear, Jiyong?" Hyun Suk gritted his teeth but when he looked around and saw the producers watching them with curiosity, he immediately flashed his megawatt smile. "See... Our G-Dragon is very prompt. He hates to be late."

"Ah... We are very much aware how professional he is."

"Please excuse us for a moment," Hyun Suk forced a smile at the men.

"Hyung..." Jiyong whined but Hyun Suk quickly dragged him to a corner.

"Look here, fool. Listen to me. Don't your fans even matter to you anymore, huh? Well your wife is different. I wish I could talk to Dara because I know it would be easy to make her understand this matter but on the other hand I know what her answer would be. No. She is going to say no to all the offers for her because her beloved husband does not want to share her to anyone. How much more childish could you get, Jiyong?"

"We've talked about this hyung..."

"You told me three years Jiyong. Three years and you and Dara will be active again. I allowed three years to pass by with you just writing songs anytime you just want to and nothing more even you are still tied in a contract. This is not about money anymore, Jiyong. Don't you even realize how bad your wife wants to come back in the business? How in demand you both are?"

Jiyong just ran his palm down his face, switching his gaze at the visitors and the man before him. Surely, he owes him a lot.

But does Dara really wanted to come back? How come she did not tell him about it? Well they have talked about it before but he told her she doesn't have to work. Being in the business for so long, he grew tired of having to show himself in public but it seems they had a misunderstanding right there. Does she really love acting so much?

But how about him? He asked himself. Why can't he totally leave his music career? Why does he still keep on writing songs?

It's because he loves doing it.

It made him mad at himself. How could he not know his own wife? How could he not notice when everyone around had been telling him about it?

"Just do this show, just this once, hear me. People are dying to know what happened to G-Dragon and his family."