Chapter 5: The Three Little Dragons

"G-Dragon, Rumored To Be Filming With KBS The Return Of Superman's Crew"

"Will G-Dragon Give His Fans A Glimpse Of His Life After Marriage?"

"Kwon Triplets- Born Superstar Babies, To Star With Super Dad G-Dragon in The Return Of Superman?"

"The Most Anticipated Comeback of The Year- The Superstar Family Kwon"

Jiyong smirked as he browsed the news portals seeing his name everywhere. YG has not confirmed any of it, creating more buzz and hype and Jiyong knew that Hyun Suk knows how to deal with media play.

He even could say, Hyun Suk is the master of it.

He decided to browse some more but his eyes narrowed at the new issues appearing on the sites.

"Sandara Park To Star in The King's Assassin, Her Most Anticipated Come Back Movie"

"Lee Soohyuk Grabs Another Lead Role Along With Sandara Park"

"Lee Soohyuk, Jung Il Woo, Excited To Film With Sandara Park for A Period Drama on Big Screen"

"Sandara Park: The action scenes are what caught my attention"

"Park Bom, Nam Taehyun, To Sing the OST For Fellow Labelmate Sandara Park's Come Back Movie"

"Sandara Park To Do The Role of A Yangban Daughter, A Fighter, A Swordsman, A Lover, All In Her Comeback Movie"

*BLAG*

Jiyong instantly let go of his phone and raked his hair in frustration. He looked around, suddenly recalling that his kids were still having their afternoon nap and heaved a sigh of relief when he saw the boys were still all sleeping soundly.

He grabbed his phone once more and scrambled up. It was just an hour ago when a news about Dara broke out and she already topped all the search portals. He took a look at all the news updates about his wife and walked back and forth feeling torn about it.

Yes, he felt so proud that Dara was getting so much support and love despite three years of hiatus but he was not sure if he was ready to see her in a role where she would act as another man's lover. It made his blood boil when it was already a fact that it was Soohyuk, a close friend of theirs, who would be paired with his wife. What more when it's another man?

"Arrrgh!" he dashed out of the triplets' room and tried calling up his wife but before he could even press the speed dial, he reminded himself that she must be busy at the moment. He slumped in defeat until the camera on the wall caught his attention.

He walked towards it and raked his hair once more as he prepared to talk to his imaginary wife which was the camera.

"Yeobo... You wanted this project so much right? I trust you. And I'm so proud of you but- AISHT!!!" Jiyong slapped his face, now talking to himself.

"This is crazy. I'm going crazy! AAAAAAAAH!!!" he let out a scream and walked away but it was not long until he came back like a mad man and talked to the device once more.

"Yah... Lee Soohyuk... No, no... Jung Il Woo!!! You know what I'm going to say next, do you? Huh? You better do. Or... AAAAAAAAH!" Jiyong ran away once again and panted when he came back, as if coming back to his senses.

"Producer-nim please cut the earlier part. I'm sorry," he bowed deeply before finally walking away weakly.

Limping and without any energy left in his system, he decided to go downstairs and find something to cook for dinner, which, was another problem.