Chapter 8: A Day With The Kwons

Article: G-Dragon Finally To Make His Comeback via KBS' show The Return Of Superman, Surprises Awaiting VIPs

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+932, -1] Oh my God! Can't wait to watch the show!!!

2. [+892, -21] Thank you KBS! You're our hero! Yang Hyun Suk... Have I told you I love you???

3. [+1985, 0] Daebak! G-Dragon is now a husband and dad and we are going to get a glimpse of his new life! Finally! After three years!!! How awesome is that!

4. [+1149, -5] I was not expecting his come back to be this way because three years ago, his comeback means a new single or album. But this time, he is back as a dad who is accepting the challenge to take care of his sons when his wife is not around. I'm so looking forward to it!

5. [+1189, -0] I'm excited to see his kids too! Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong's superior genes combined... I bet the triplets are oozing with charm and talent.

Article: The Return Of Superman's Preview: G-Dragon - a dependable dad... Or not?

Source: MyDaily via Nate

1. [+1974, -2] Of course our G-Dragon is! How could you think otherwise? Even if you are a master, taking care of a child could be really hard. What more triplets?

2. [+2004, -10] Jiyong appa! Fighting!!! Why do they have to put stickers on the kids face! I'm so hyped up now to watch the triplets own their dad!

3. [+1756, -13] Omomo! Why is Jiyong crying in the preview??? And Sandara Park waking Jiyong up is just the sweetest! Kyaaah! Jiyong appa, please be strong!

4. [+1108, -0] The preview is so funny when Jiyong kept shouting 'Yah! ' in different situations. The boys must be really naughty! But then when Jiyong started crying somewhere which looked like a studio, I started tearing up too.

5. [+1956, -2] This show is really amazing. If not for ROS, we wouldn't be able to see Jiyong this way. It seems like we are venturing into a different side of him. But we have expected it even before. I knew it. G-Dragon is going to be good husband and father.

"Damn it. I feel like doing a crime watching Jiyong oppa in this preview. What more when the episode comes out this Sunday, " CL removed her sunglasses as she went closer to her screen while she was on Skype with the girls.

"I know right! Jiyong made our Darong promise not to watch the preview and I thought there's something fishy to it. I mean... Why? Maybe he's failed at doing something." Bom snapped her fingers right at her screen before munching on some chips. "Then I watched a clip on youtube and baaam! I don't know about you, but I find him so funny! Hahaha! I think Dara would have a different reaction but he's really funny!"

"Not only that! Have you seen the comments?" Minzy butted in and Bom started chatting on the other line again. "Aisht, unnie, stop spoiling it."

"Sorry, can't help it. Anyways, go, watch it now! "

"Yeah. Damn. I'm supposed to be on a rehearsal today but you guys are hyping me up about this." CL's eyes were fixed on her screen while Bom and Minzy were waiting for her reaction. And the moment CL played the vid, the two started looking at each other knowingly.

"I knew it. CL's gonna have a bellyache while watching this on replay." Bom clapped her hands while CL's laughter filled their ears.

"I bet it's going to be more fun to watch on Sunday!"

************

It was a Sunday morning and everyone was up except for the head of the family. Jiyong worked in his recording studio and stayed up all night trying to revive the ruined music sheets and save them.