A SWEET SURPRISE

"APPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Jiyong quickly scampered up upon hearing Minguk's voice which was louder than his usual morning alarm. He glanced up at the wall clock and he scratched his head when he realized it was already past 8 in the morning.

"Appa, I changed my pants already! Wake up juteyooo!" It was Yong il. Jiyong was about to stand up but the boy jumped on his back and clung onto him making him fall back to the mattress.

"Ouch! Yah! My back!" Jiyong rolled down in pain and Yong il quickly ran away.

"Ittop itleeping appa! The tun it high up! Look!!!" Yongdu who has already disposed his diaper wore his pants up to his butt. He let out a sigh and gave up when he couldn't go further up, and quickly he started hopping towards the glass panelled walls and pulled the curtains apart. "Look!"

"Wah! Daebak!" Yong il stood up and went beside Yongdu to admire the view overlooking the blue sea. "To beautiful!"

"Tsch," Jiyong laughed at his sons acting like grown up boys. He started folding the blankets when he finally noticed something. "Yah. Where is Yongse???"

"Huh?" Yong il wondered and looked around. "Yongte-ah!"

"Yongte it with tamchonie," Yongdu explained, pointing outside their bedroom.

"Appa! Yongil helped Yongte poop!"

"You did?" Jiyong was on his way out of the room to check out Yongse. "Aw what a good boy, Yong il-ah,"

"Nothing came out though," Yong il sighed and walked lazily towards his father.

"Don't worry Yong illieee. Tamchonie it helping Yongte right now." Yongse patted Yong il's back but his words made his father widen his eyes in shock.

"Aisssht! Yaaaah! Yongse-ah!"

***************

"Sorry about it. I'm really sorry," Jiyong bowed apologetically to the camera man inside the tent. He ran a palm down his face before checking out Yongse's diaper but there was only pee in it. He peeled it off from the boy and stood up to carry him in his arms.

"I think he's constipated." The cameraman said. "That must have been really frustrating."

"My wife told me he is. Aisht. I forgot to give him some yogurt last night." Jiyong slapped his wide forehead. "Anyway, thank you for looking after him. I'm really sorry."

After cleaning the boys up and fixing the beddings, Jiyong left them in the living room and went to find something for breakfast.

"Appa... Are you going to make tumting delichut???" Yong il asked.

"Neh... Wait a minute and I will bring Yong il, Yongdu, Yongte something really tasty," Jiyong answered proudly from the kitchen.

"Chincha?" Yongte doubted.

"Neh. For real!" Jiyong retorted before filling the pot with water. "Aisht... I hope your mom won't scold me for this." he laughed. "But I don't have any choice, do I?" he mumbled all to himself as he continuously busied himself. He boiled the water in the pot and rummaged through the plastic bag he earlier got from his bag.

"Aisht. Good thing I brought some of these from home."

"Appa! Yongdu it hungry! Make it quick juteyooo!"

"Neh..." Jiyong answered. He took three bottles of yogurt drinks and inserted a straw in each of it. "Come here, everyone! I'll give you yogurt first."

The three boys quickly gathered around him and reached out for their bottles of yogurt. "Wait for your breakfast in that seat." Jiyong pointed at the long white couch in the living room. "Get along and play, okay?"