We Want A Younger Sister!!!

"I'm visiting Monsant tomorrow after the CF shoot, hyung. If you agreed with KBS to shoot some clips tomorrow, can you ask them to just come back after a day or two to resume? I can't go on shooting two days straight. I really just need to go to Jeju."

"What do you need to be there for? You hired a manager."

"A manager to look over things for me, yes. But the decision will still have to come from me. There's a part that needed reconstruction. I need to be there,"

"Jiyong..."

"Hyung, do your managers decide for you?"

"What?"

There was a long pause in between the two men inside YG's spacious office and Kwon Jiyong was determined he wasn't going to lose tmin the argument. With a sigh of defeat, Hyun Suk raised his hands up and stood up.

"Fine. I'll let you know. I'll do something about it."

"Really?"

"No don't be so happy it's still early." Hyun Suk pointed at him. "I mean... Never mind,"

Jiyong frowned at the man. What is he thinking this time? He was somehow worried for the guy seemed to be enjoying getting his payback for all the times he declined the offers for Dara.

With a doubtful glare, Jiyong stood up too and bowed briefly.

"I'll get going then. Need to see the progress the boys are doing. Haven't even started recording for my collab with Mino and Seunghoon." he tipped his head towards the door and Hyun Suk nodded.

"Tell Seungri to stop bothering Winner too. He always has a lot to say he's harming their recording session."

Jiyong laughed at it before nodding. "I'll make sure to drag him up here when he refuses,"

The moment he arrived at Winner's recording room, Seungri immediately started teasing him about ROS' first episode. Seungri even said he wanted to visit him during one of his shoots making Jiyong drop his mouth open. He almost pushed Seungri out of the recording studio but the guy insisted he'll be visiting home one day before he finally left.

When Seungri was gone, Jiyong personally monitored Winner's recording. He perfectly understood that their big boss has been doing a lot of stuff since YG has debuted more artists that was why he would offer any help he could for the company thay made his dreams come true.

He was in the middle of arranging a song while the boys are recording inside the booth when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He fished it out and the name flashing on the screen made his face split to a wide grin.

"Yes, baby... Uhm... I'm still here in YG, why? WHAT??? DAMN IT! WHICH HOSPITAL??? "

***********

A few minutes ago at Kwon's residence...

"Eomma! Look! Yong-il will help clean the fwooor! "

Yong-il ran towards the kitchen divider and pointed back at the rag on the floor. He beamed at his mom who quickly made her way to see what her boys are doing.

"Oh, how very nice of you, Yong-illie! Because of that you'll get a kiss from eomma! "

Yong il giggled giddily as he tiptoed to kiss his mom back. Yongdu saw it from afar and he quickly grabbed a small broom and took it with him as he went towards his mom.

"Eomma! Eomma! " he was gasping for air when he reached the safety fence. "Eomma! Yongdu-eee wat cleaning too! Look! I got a bwoom! "

"Oh, how helpful of you, Yongdu-ah!" Data patted her son's head but the latter stepped past Yong-il and pouted his lips, making Dara laugh at his cuteness. "Aigoo. You want a kiss too?"