One Poke Away

Stretching his limbs as he let out a moan of satisfaction, Jiyong smiled like a fool with his eyes closed. Dara was on a break that day and she made an arrangement so that they could meet their friends but unfortunately, everyone seemed busy cause it's a weekday. Some of them were still in Japan, some were out of town,  all doing their own stuff. They made a promise to Dara though, that they will organize a party for everyone on the coming weekend, and Dara laughed at the thought.

These guys won't simply just go for a chat over coffee. They'd definitely provide a party.

It was fortunate though, on Jiyong's part. He was the most delighted about the news. He was able to get his wife all for him since his sister-in-law visited the triplets in their home. He immediately booked a flight to Jeju and though his wife hesitated to leave the kids, he insisted that she really needed to take a break from work and her household duties. He also asked her to spare him some time, like a kid asking for a candy, and who was her wife to say no after his surprise?

FLASHBACK:

"Jiyong-ah! Where are you taking me???" Dara carried her bulky skirt when Jiyong started leading her to their car. She looked around, scared that they were still being filmed, and somehow, she was relieved to find no one following them.

"Ji-" she was scared now. What if Jiyong was thinking of doing something inappropriate??? She panicked at the thought. It's enough that they've done it a few times before when they were still dating and crazy. They were still a bit younger then, especially Jiyong, and he's a man full of vigor, and raging hormones and cravings for it. He gets excited too quickly, even now. And once he starts, God knows it would be so damn hard to say no to him.

But car sex at that point??? In that place???

 She pulled away from him with all her might making him turn around to face her.

"Babe?"

"Jiyong-ah," she realized they were already in front of their car when she looked around once more. She sighed and cupped his face making him furrow his brows.

"Ji... Calm down," she spoke in a soft manner as if taming a wild cat...-err... Dragon. "Breathe in, breathe out."

"What are you doing, baby?" he tilted his head but Dara held his face and made sure he was only looking at her.

"Just... Please, calm down. This is not the right place. This is not the right time..."

"Huh?" Jiyong wondered. He looked up and around and shrugged. "But it is!"

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong!"

"Whatever happened to oppa~?" he pouted making her roll her eyes.

"Op-pa... Fine. Geez," Dara breathed.  "Come on, go back to your senses. We can't do it here."

"What do you mean we can't? We can! Of course, we can. You can! If you don't like it here, then let's find some better place. You can't say no, babe," Jiyong raised his voice a bit before he turned around to open the car door.

"No!" she shrieked making Jiyong stiff for a while and when he faced her once more, he was already carrying three lunch bags. Dara had to blink a couple of times at the stuff.

"Now where do you want to have your breakfast if not here? Geez... I can't believe we're arguing about this." Jiyong said with so much disappointment. "I even brought the tonic drink eomma has sent me for you."