- Chapter 2 -

Annnnnnnnd I'm back!! This chapter 2! hope ya'll enjoy! Hope you don't mind we have fast foward a bit you know just a tad. Picture of the after party dresses are on the side hopefully! xxxxx

Ash <3 :D

Chapter 2

*The Voice Finale*

Ashleigh’s P.O.V

We made it all the way to the end and it was now the announcement for the winner. Rose and I were standing on stage next to Darren McMullen the host and Daniel from Team Seal we were waiting for that moment. The moment where one of us was announced the winner of The Voice.

“Now here in my hand I have the winner of this seasons The Voice. In my hand is one of these contestants destiny.” He kept talking making the suspension dreadful. I have my fingers crossed behind my back while my left hand was holding Rose’s tightly waiting for our names to be called. I started to get tears in my eyes from waiting for so long.

“And the winner of 2013 The Voice Australia for the second season is.” He opened the card slowly and pulled it out he looked at it and held the microphone to his mouth he opened his mouth and waited. It felt like I was waiting for years as I held Rose’s hand tighter and tighter. I feel like I’m going to be sick. Like I could just throw up all over the stage and then I would feel so much better. Would he hurry up for god sakes!!

“The winner is ROSE AND ASHLEIGH LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE WINNERS OF THE VOICE 2013!!” The words flowed through my ears and I just stood there in shock with my mouth on the floor. I stared at everyone then at Rose who suddenly enveloped me into a hug so hard we crashed to the floor. Everything was in slow motion and everything was quieter than it would be suddenly it all  hit me and everything became louder and sped up to normal again and I hugged her back. I pushed her off me and just screamed while running on the spot in excitement. I hugged Darren and then I hugged Daniel who was proud of us and then I ran off and hugged my parents and Rose’s parents and Rose did the same soon Rose and I went running off the stage to Joel and hugged him tight.

“THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!” I yelled at him!

“WE WOULDN’T BE HERE IF IT WEREN’T FOR YOU JOEL!” Rose yelled to him as well.

We brought him back up on stage still clinging to him.

“But wait folks there is still more news Joel has a special announcement. I looked at Rose confusedly and she had the same look. We then look at Joel like that and he just laughs at us.

“As all the people at home know there was a big surprise for the winners this year.” He started and once again my jaw had hit the floor.

“Excuse me.” Rose said jokingly I went along with her.

“You hid something from us?!” I continued Rose gave me a little cheeky smile.

“After all we’ve been through Joel!” Rose said as she dramatically put her hand on her forehead.

“We trusted you!” I faked sob really badly. I pulled Rose in for hug and pretend to cry into her shoulder.

“Look what you’ve done you made my best friend cry! Oh it’s on. It’s on like donkey kong.” She stated and soon let go of me and went into a fighting stance.

The crowd laughed at us. Hey! This is a serious matter.

“Girls I’m sorry but they said they would take my ray bans away from me if I didn’t keep it a secret.” I gasped over exaggerating everything.

“Okay girls calm down do you wanna know what the surprise is?”

“Oooh oooh yes please!!” Rose giggled like 5 year old on Christmas.