- Chapter 14 -

Hey guys it's Ashleigh here, been a while eh? :) I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I know there isn't much going on at the moment but things should start to go rocky soon!! The P.O.V switch quite a bit so don't get to dizzy!! Yeah so enjoy this chapter, I hope you think it's absolutely wonderful!! Love you all xxx

Chapter 14

Rose’s P.O.V

Ash decided to go get some air while we were at the restaurant and not long after Harry left as well. It had been a while and I was curious as to what was going on, it could have gone really wrong or it could have gone really well.

I don’t want her to be gone too long because she’s left me in between Louis and Lucy with Zayn sitting next to Lucy. Those two seem to have been getting cozy with each other and I just didn’t like it. Louis was trying to talk to me but all I could focus on was how those two were getting along so well.

“Rose?” Louis asked as his thumb caressed my arm caringly.

“Rose is there something wrong?” He asked. I had only just noticed that I was clenching my fists under the table and had an intense look on my face.

“Oh um yeah I’m fine Louis, I’m just a bit nervous about this tour is all.” I spoke and smile at him. Louis cared so much about me you could just tell about how he was looking at me.

“It’s alright to be nervous, I was too when our first tour started.” I smiled to him and just fiddled with the leftover food on my plate with my fork.

Louis’ P.O.V

I didn’t know what was going on with Rose, I couldn’t tell if she was generally nervous or if she was just covering up something else. The day I asked her to be my girlfriend I was so sure she would say yes but she didn’t she said that she didn’t want to start a relationship too soon into her career. She wanted to take everything one step at a time and she said for me to ask her when tour was nearly finished or when she felt she had everything on track and under controlled. Although her answer wasn’t a definite yes I still had a chance because it wasn’t a definite no either. I just get so worried sometimes thinking about it. What if she changes her mind and finds someone else? I don’t know how I could handle that.

Ashleigh’s P.O.V

Harry lent his forehead against mine after our kiss. I didn’t know what to think anymore. All I know is I love Harry, I might not be able to admit that to him just yet but that’s all that matters right now. There are a few consequences if we end up being together but can they overrule all the good things that can happen if Harry becomes my boyfriend?

“What are you thinking Ashleigh?” He asks.

“Us, where we go now. Whether all the good things that could be if we end up together can outweigh all the bad things to come with us.”

“I’m sure all the good memories to come can overrule all the bad ones that will occur.”

“Harry I’m still unsure, I really like you but I couldn’t handle the hate last time, will I be able to handle it re occurring almost every day?” I ask.

He thought for a second and opened his mouth. “How about we date in secret for a while, just until you feel comfortable enough to tell everyone we can even keep it from the boys, Rose and Lucy if you want.”

“Now that would be a challenge but it could also be really fun.” I said smiling at the thought of us sneaking around.

“Okay sure.”

Harry got down on one knee.

“Ashleigh will you become my secret girlfriend?”

“Of course!” He jumped up and kissed me. To think that all my troubles could just disappear just because I’m with Harry.