- Chapter 5 -

[A/N: Sorry it took a while! I was a bit busy with school and blech! Anyways. Here it is! - Rose <333]

ROSE POV

"Hurry up, Ash! Shove that spoonful down your throat already!!" I whined, jumping up and down while she slowly ate her cereal.

The boys chuckled behind me as they sat on the leather couch, watching TV. "Settle down, Rose!" Zayn exclaimed, flicking through the channels.

"But the sooner she eats, the quicker we can go! Liam promised!" I replied, pointing at an innocent Liam.

Everyone's heads turned to Liam before he stated, "What? She wouldn't leave me alone, alright? I had to tell her something!"

Louis shot, his hands on his hips playfully, "Boy, Liam!! You have lied to a young girl!! Shame on you! For-shame!" He shook his head disapprovingly making me giggle.

Ashleigh took in one last spoonful of cereal before standing up, her hands in the air, "I'm finished!!"

My eyes lit up and I jumped around the room. "YAY! Liam! She's finished her breakfast!! Can we go now? Please! Pretty please! Pretty please with a cherry on top?!" I clasped my hands together, falling to my knees in front of Liam.

Silence filled the room as Liam put on his thinking face, playfully trying to kill me. Everyone's eyes were on Liam and mine were tensely and desperately watching him closely.

Louis shot up from his seat before exclaiming, "Oh come on, Liam! You're killing the poor girl!!"

Liam laughed before nodding his head, making me jump up in the air. "Yes!! I CALL THE FRONT SEAT!!"

"NO YOU DON'T! THAT'S WHERE I SIT!!" Niall shouted after me as we ran down the walkway.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!!" I retorted, running out the door and over to the car, Niall hot on my heals. Just as I reached the car, me and Niall both out our hands on the door of the passengers seat. I tried to push Niall away, "Let go, Niall."

"Never!" He declared as we had a mini war for the front seat.

"Guys! Calm down! Niall, Rose called for the front seat first," Liam informed, eyeing Niall apologetically. Niall's head fell down in shame and he trudged to the back as we all got in.

"Who's driving?" I asked in excitement, looking around anxiously.

"I am," Someone spoke as the door next to me opened and Louis jumped in, flashing me a bright smile with his crystal-blue eyes.

The butterflies began to act up again and I couldn't take my eyes off his beautiful face. He started up the car, waiting for the others to get in. He ruffled his brown hair before sighing and twiddling his fingers as he held onto the steering wheel.

He looked up, laughing before turning his head to look at me, "Why are you staring at me?"

I felt my face heat up and I looked down, hoping he hadn't notice. What could I say? Yeah, Louis, I was staring at you because I'm a hopeless dork. No.

I forced a smirk on my face and folded my arms, leaning onto my chair, "You look funny.." I mumbled, not taking a glance at him.

Louis' mouth shot open and he stared at me, his hand on his chest, "What? Why would you say that to me, Rose?! You're looking at Louis William Tomlinson!" He exclaimed, adding in a fake cry.

I giggled, leaning over and hitting him on the shoulder, "Hurry up and start driving, you dork."

He laughed shaking as everyone shut their doors. Louis pulled out of the driveway and down the road.