- Chapter 10 -

Enjoy!!

~Ash xxx

Chapter 10

Ashleigh’s P.O.V

It felt so good to have fun and just mucking around I ended up being a mess. The food fight was still going on as I was being tackled to the floor by a cheeky Harry. I landed with a thud laughing my head off it felt so good to laugh after being so upset. All of a sudden my eyes caught Harry’s beautiful green ones and I couldn’t stop smiling everything around us just went in slow motion. I could feel that I was getting closer and closer to his lips as his were getting closer to mine until Louis yelled. “STACKS ON!!” and soon enough I had 5 grown boys and Rose on top of me.

“Ugh guys can’t breathe here.” I struggle to get out. They climb off me and laugh. I couldn’t be bothered getting up by myself so as Harry stood up I waved my hands in the air signifying him to help me up. He laughed at me as I pouted childishly at him he shook his head and helped me up.

“Thanks Haz!” I say as play with his cheeks.

“You welcome babe.” He blubbered trying to get the words out. I blush at the fact he called me babe.

“Okay guys I think our mixture is complete lets cook it!!”Liam announced we cheered as he put it in the oven. We all went to run out but Liam stopped us.

“Now guys we have to clean this mess up.” He said strictly.

Oh great here comes daddy. As everyone went to walk back in I ran out with Rose. We were laughing our heads off as the boys were shouting at us to come back. We giggled all the way up. We hi-fived each other and went into our bedrooms. I undressed myself and hopped into the shower I washed my hair and my body shaving my legs and my arm pits. I just stood in the shower thinking about everything about what happened yesterday about my abnormally enormous crush on Harry. Could he have a crush on me? No way how could he like me? I mean look at me so many flaws. I’m not as skinny as those models or as gorgeous. But people say they prefer someone’s personality to their looks and I’m sure my personality isn’t that boring. I’m over thinking everything great. Get a grip! Stop doubting yourself!! I mean how many people get to open for One Direction when they’ve only just started in the music industry?

I turn off the water and hop out of the shower I wrap a towel around me and look at myself in the mirror. My makeup has run from being in the shower so I wash it all off, I ponder over whether I should reapply it but go against it and tie my hair up into a messy bun. I walk into my wardrobe and change into a pair of Aztec print genie pants and a maroon long sleeved shirt. I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about the text Harry sent me yesterday.

You should've said yes ;) ~ H x

It kept repeating in my head over and over again. Was he joking? Was he being his flirty self? Or was he actually serious? I wish he’d stop playing with my emotions. I could feel the tears come to my eyes. I get my phone and unlock it going into my photos. I click on the picture of me and Harry cuddling in bed I saved off twitter. I heard a knock at my door.

“Um come in!” I say as I place my phone on my bedside table and rub at my eyes trying to make the water in them go away. When I heard the door open I quickly put my hands on my stomach as I stared at the ceiling.

“I learnt my lesson I knocked!” An Irish voice called. I chuckled at him.

“I see you did.” I smile at him as I sit up, he sits beside me on the bed.

“Ash, are you alright?” He asks.

“Yeah I’m fine.” I say giving him a small smile.

“No you’re not Ash tell me what’s wrong.” Niall said as he looked at me. I could feel the tears in my eyes coming back.