Chapter 13

Eric's P. O.V
Alex called me this morning to let me know that Sky had been hospitalized last night and they were finally able to visit her room. Of course I said that we would be there considering we're all supposed to be 'best friends'.
"let's go we're going to go see Sky at the hospital." I told Jake putting on my vans.
Jake jumped from his seat in surprise. The exact reaction I expected once I said Sky's name.
"what happened?! Is she okay? I'll go get dressed!" Jake ran to the bedroom to get dressed. Jake holds up a front like he's over sky but he'll probably never get over her. Jake ran to the car, which I was waiting inside of, dressed with a microwaved burito in  his mouth. We got to the hospital and Jake left me behind to go find Sky's room.  Unlike the scrabbling idiot, I went to the front desk to ask were she was. I called to Jake to follow me as I went upstairs and down the hall. I lightly knocked at the door.  Alex opened the door and motioned us in.
Sky was resting in bed. It was really disturbing how pretty she was even when she was in the hospital sick as a dog.
"so when will she be able to go back home? " I asked Alex.
"they're just doing some labs to make sure the baby is ok and after that she can come home with us."  Sky started to awake as Alex explained. Jake was the first to her side. He clearly wanted to be the first person she sees.     Gosh I hated him so much. He dragged me into this relationship just to spite her. His one fatal flaw was that she didn't care!  she's in love with Alex and I'm hopelessly in love with a man who will never reciprocate my love. Sky began to speak pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Erika! I'm glad you came. I unfortunately can't be in the crowd but my doctor scored back stage passes for us to sit side stage. "
"wow that's fucking awesome!" I said enthusiasticly. The doctor walking in holding his clipboard in front of his face.
"Well miss Grace your baby is fine and so are you. You are free to leave whenever you please." He said with a smile before shaking sky's hand and leaving.
" so princess are you ready?" Alex asked her. She nodded her head and got up to gather her stuff.
"Can I have a hug sky since you kinda ignored my presence?" Jake asked arms extended wide. Sky gave jake a long lingering hug and I felt a spark of jealousy in my heart. This was absolutely unfair! He's with me but dotes on her. I didn't want to feel this bitter sensation towards Sky but I couldn't help it. She was unconsciously stealing my man away! I gave up everything for him I even pay all the bills and do all the cleaning but I still can't get him to love and appreciate me.