Chapter 9

SONYA'S P.O.V

I walked up the street and it seemed like I had walked forever. In all actuality I only walked about a block. I need to call Sky to see if she can come get me. But first I need to pull myself together. If I'm crying and being depressed I'll stress her out and stress is not good for a baby. Maybe I should just go back. And just as I was about to turn around and go back, Trace pulls up in his car.
"so are you going to explain to me what's wrong or are we just going to have agree to disagree?" Trace asked as he slowly rolled along side me as I walked.
"agree to disagree?" I wanted to know what exactly he meant by that.
"I'm just trying to make fight sound better."
"Well then we're just going to have to agree to disagree."
"I really don't even know what I did."
"I hate you."
"Will you just get in the car?" He had a serious voice now that said I had to listen. I got in the car and Trace drives us back to his house. Once inside I plop down on the couch with my arms folded.
"So why are you in such a bitchy mood?" Trace asked using the same voice as before.
"Because you're a fucking liar!" I exclaimed
"I'm I lair?" He asked in disbelief
"You heard me. I see why you're mother didn't want you're lying ass." I said bringing up his fucked up past.
"Sonya don't you don't dare go there!" he yelled warning me.
"This is why she let you rot in a foster home for people to abus even you because she loved crack more than you!" As soon as those last few words left my mouth, Trace backed me up against the wall.
He pulled back his fist and I closed my eyes and prepared for impact.