Chapter 1

Sky's p.o.v

"Um Miss Grace, your test came back positive." The doctor said with a worried look. I looked at Alex shocked and he looked just as shocked. We were so not ready for this. We haven't even graduated high school. What were we going to do? More importantly would Alex stick around to help? God it was only one time! This can't be happening! I just can't be pregnant. Not right now!

"Are you sure?" I asked in a panicked voice.

"I hate to tell you miss Grace but you are indeed pregnant. It's not uncommon for teens to have sexual activity once and get pregnant." She explained.

"I'm a fucking stereo type!" I complained.

"I suggest you watch what you eat and drink. If you want to exercise do that. It'll help you regain your normal size after having the baby." I looked at Alex to see if he had any question. He looked at me then turned to the doctor to speak.

"So when will we find out the sex of my little seed?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Around 18-20 weeks." She answered.

"So how far along am I?" I asked touching my stomach.

"Only about 12weeks." She said it like it was the most simple thing.

"Well miss Grace you have a nice day. I have prepared a pamphlet for you and I scheduled a teen pregnancy group meeting. I think it'll be good for you to be with girls with the same situation." she said walking us out of the clinic.

Alex and i walked to the car and he opened the door for me. the car ride was awkwardly silent.

"what are we going to do?" i said breaking the silence.

"I dont know babe." he responded with a heavy sigh.

"Do you you even know where to start?"

"names."

"what?"

"names, you heard me."

"Ok any in mind?"

"If it's a boy Alec. If it's a girl alice." he said with a small smile. Naturally i was going to name our kid whatever he wanted but i wasn't going to let him know that.

"yea we'll definitly have to talk about those names." i said teasingly. we pulled up to the house and was greated by a worried sister and a bone head best friend.

"So?" Sonya asked impatently.

"im preggers!" i said with fake enthousiasme.

"What! Really?! I always thought i would be the first to have a family." sky responded shocked.

"yea really I love sky so much i had to skip right to having kids with her." Alex said with a light chuckle.

"we can rewind to the marraige later, if you want." i said jokingly. Alex gave me a small smile and kissed me on the lips tenderly.

"Of course we're getting married we have about a year before we can do what we want without our parents concent." Alex turned 17 a few weeks ago and my birth day is next month. I'm a summer baby. i was born on july 15th.

"So do we have to change our plans for sky's birthday?" jake asked disapointed.

"Fuck yes. the mother of my child will not be going to a party to get wasted." alex said in a duh tone.

"fine but i think the little champ could handle it." jake responded. Alex gave him a playful nudge and a "shut up" before we all walked in the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I'm not sure if my friend Sara remebers our talk about this story, but she told me how i should introduce the prgnancy to the story. it was goin to be in the first story but i decided to wait, so thanks Bae i love you so much. Call me if you need any help with your story and i'll call you if i need help on mine. no fuck that call me just because.