Chapter Six

**A/N: Yay!!! Thank you all for getting this story to 1k reads and it's only at chapter six! That means so much like omf!!!**

I stared at Harry, no it was more like glaring. Pretty much one of those stares where it's like you're targeting them and wishing a meteor fell out the sky and landed on them. That's the kind of glare he was getting from me.

The long brown haired boy tried to pay no mind, sending me and awkward smile every now and then. Our waitress came over to our table, a fairly petite girl, maybe in high school like us, with long auburn hair that she kept in a messy ponytail and these crooked glasses that were on her pointed nose. Her dark brown eyes swept through the whole booth before settling on Zayn, a huge smile coming on her face at the sight of the guy who was paying her no attention at all.

"Hi, welcome to Oliver's. What could I get for you today?" Even though she was asking the table as a whole she was just asking Zayn. It was a beyond loaded question.

Harry turned to the girl, his nostrils flared as he said, "We'd like to start off with some breadsticks if you don't mind. Marinara sauce please while we still decide on our orders."

The girl noticed the hostility in Harry's voice as her eyes narrowed on him. Her voice got more sharp and each word was like a slice with a knife as she asked, "And your drinks?"

Harry, being the smartass that he was, knew he hit a nerve and smiled kindly at her, "We'd take four mountain dew please." She wrote it down, rolling her eyes as she walked away and I immediately burst out laughing.

"Harry she's going to spit in your drink, omg!" I said, kicking him under the table. "Behave yourself young man!"

"Behave myself, she's the one who's practically having an orgasm staring at people."

"I'm sorry what?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing mate, nothing." Liam said, smirking at the whole transaction that just took place. I was silently thanking the dating gods that Liam wasn't as dense as Zayn. Seriously there could a fire in the place and he wouldn't even realize until we pulled him out. I'm pretty sure he was a daydreamer, or he just didn't care.

"Anyways at least we got a seat." Harry said, "This place is near impossible to get in."

I glared at him again. I was really trying to find out Harry's endgame. Why would he blindfold us and bring us to "a mouthwatering place", only for it to end up being Louis' favourite restaurant.

"Pardon me," I said, trying to be polite. "I need to go to the loo." I got up and stopped at the corner to the hall where the bathrooms were located. Only Harry and Zayn could see me, though Zayn wasn't paying attention, so only Harry could see me. I mimed for him to get his tall lanky arse up and to follow me, which he did after a minute or two. Once inside of the bathroom I rounded on him.

"Are you fucking serious!?!" I hissed as he locked the door. "This is the place where you decide to bring us. You do know Louis comes here randomly right?!"

"I know Niall, I'm not stupid. It's for good reasons."

I scoffed and stared, "Please tell me the good reasons of causing your best friend's death. I'm sure the courts would like to know when they investigate my homicide."

Harry smiled as he leaned on the door. "For one, it's always packed, so Louis would have to schedule a reservation if he wanted to come." He said, which made sense. "Two it's less sneaky to go to a place he always goes to because he'd think nothing of it if he did show up. If we went to a new place and he showed up, chances are he'd think you were on a secret date." Again another good point, in it's own way. "Third, if anything does happen I was really hoping Liam would beat the piss out of Louis."

"Your logic is so twisted it makes sense." I growled. "And of course you'd want to see Louis get what's coming to him."

"Yes, someone needs to deflate that big ass of his." Harry said with a sly smile as someone knocked on the door. He leaned up and unlocked it as Liam walked inside.

"Are you two having a thing I should know about?" He asked, looking at us with worried brown eyes.

"What?" I asked as Harry started laughing.

"Eww me date Niall, that's so gross. That's like incest." Harry responded.

"Then what's going on?" Liam asked. "Why'd you two come in here?"

"Because they're forever gossiping." Zayn's voice came from behind Liam. The thin guy shoved his way past Liam and walked over to Harry. "The breadsticks are here, c'mon." He said, grabbing Harry's hand. Harry's eyes were huge when he turned to me as Zayn led him back through the door.

"Ohh, I see." Liam said, noticing the whole thing. "Harry and Zayn are a couple."

"Not really," I said, once I was sure they were far away from us. "Harry has a raging crush on Zayn, but Zayn doesn't realize."

"He might. I don't think he's that blind, I mean he did grab Harry."

"That might just be because I came with you." I said with a smirk. "Trust me, Zayn probably doesn't understand that 'I Can Hear the Bells' is most likely going off in Harry's head."

Liam smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in. "Hairspray huh?"

"You know Hairspray!?!" I squealed. I leaned in closer as he escorted me back to the table, the smell of his cologne in my nose.

"Who doesn't! I love happy movies, Toy Story being my favourite." He whispered his secret.

"You got a friend in me." I said, and he looked at me expectantly, waiting for the rest of the lyrics. "Sorry chap," I told him as we sat down. "That's the only part I know."

"Well then I guess I know what we're doing on our second double date." He said, looking at Harry and Zayn's surprised faces. "Toy Story marathon at my house."

"That's so cute!" Harry said, giving me a confused look. Liam winked at Harry and I smiled. He was going to try to help them two get together.

The appetizer and the drinks were already on our table and Harry was staring at his. "You think she actually spit in it?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Zayn grabbed Harry's cup and switched it with his.
Zayn, don't you-" Zayn took a sip from the drink before going after the breadsticks. Harry's eyes met mines and I winked this time. Maybe Liam was right and Zayn did notice more than he let on.

**A/N: Sorry I let this wait forever! Honestly Harry and Niall are sorta like my best friend and I. I wonder how many other readers have a best friend relationship like this? Anyone? Again thank you for getting me to a thousand reads. There'll be more Louis in the picture soon!**