Chapter 8

It was hard to sleep with those stupid injuries, and above that you were worried about Sting. He looked hopeless yesterday.

You got up and started to get ready, as far that was possible with a twisted ancle and a broken arm. You groaned trying to get your shoe on. A knock on your door disturbed you from trying. "It's me" Laxus informed you of him being there and you hinked to the door and opened it. "You've come just in time, my savior!" You shouted dramatically and hinked back to your bed and hopped on it. "I can't get my shoe on.." Laxus, who was still standing in the doorway, sighed. "How long have you been trying already?" "About...5 minutes?" You answered his question. The male sighed again and walked towards your bed, picking up your shoe and then kneeling in front of you. That's something that happened alot in the past too, Laxus kneeling in front of you and putting on your shoe. He always took care of you, just like he does now. He's waaay to overprotective when it comes to dating. He always knows when your hiding something and when he gets it has to do with a boy... Then shit goes down.

Back to the story...

Laxus put your shoe on and helped you get up. "Where is the crutch?" The blond male asked you, as you pointed to the corner where the object was placed. Laxus picked you up bridal style and grabbed the crutch. He walked out of the room and closed to the door behind him. "You know I can walk...well.. Hink right?" He nodded but kept carrying you. You sighed in annoyance, "If you don't put me down now you can carry me all the way to the Arena." You stated. "Ok." "Agh, c'mon!" Laxus smirked, "You thought I cared? You're as light as a feather, you should really gain some weight." A veine popped your head. "I really hate you...." "I know you do." Laxus carried you all the way to the arena after eating breakfast. He dropped you at the balcony and went to where the teams had to be. Before he could leave you grabbed his hand. "Wait.." "(Y/N) I have to go now" You hugged him tight. "Good luck... Go a little easy on then, Lax-niichan." You called his nickname. Something you've barely done since the start of the game. He smiled at you, "Yeah, only because you'll be watching. If you wouldn't be I would've-" "Okeeeeey, you have to go." He laughed and walked off. "...I didn't even know he could still smile..." Max said. You smiled cutely at him, "You know the power of girls right?" You grinned. Max shivered and nodded, he knew different kind of girl powers. He backed away fast. You walked into the hall because you had to use the bathroom, again, and immediatly bumped into mister Eucliffe. ( wow what a surprise *cough*) "Gomen..." you said turning your head away. "It's nothing.." He muttered. Both of you knew what was yet to come. He coughed, "Well.. I have to go-" "Goodluck!" You said, quite loud, before you could stop yourself. Sting looked at you, a little wide eyed, "Even thouh I-" "I know, you have to fight and try to beat my guild...but... that doesn't mean that I can't wish you luck. I don't want my guild to lose, yet I want you to get back Lector" You said, explaining your actions, "That's why I say, Goodluck" Sting nodded at you. "I'll try to go easy on 'em." You grinned, "You know that will not work out well." The blonde dragon slayer sighed. "You sigh alot today..I don't like you being like that." "Yeah yeah" He said. "I have to go back," You said, "But first." You stood on the tip of your toes and kissed his cheeck, "An early pain healer." You grinned cutely and hinked off. Instead of stopping you Sting looked at you dumbfounded.

"Took you long enough." Cana "It isn't easy with cruches." You "TO MUCH INORMATION!!" A few men. "Not if it depends on me." You hear Bickslow chuckle. "Shut it mister doll." You said. If you didn't notice, Bickslow is quite the perv. But, I guess all of you noticed. "Not for you." The two of you started kibbling, a little childishly. "Ok ok Bickslow, leave the girl alone." Ever said to Bickslow, who humpfed. "She started it!" "No I didn't!" "Yes you d-" "Bickslow! Leave the girl alone." Evergreen stated again. You grinned at Bicks. He made a noise.

After a while the battles started Fairy Tail stood still. What are they trying to do again? Ohh yeah, it is because of the first who made a plan with them.

You leaned against Bickslow, tired of using your crutches. He nudged you and asked if you would want to sit on his shoulders. You shook your head, "I'm fine..."

Then Fairy Tail started moving...

A/N

THANKS FOR ALL VOTES AND COMMENTS

Ok this one is short ik

Next chapter will imediatly be after GMG and dragon thing.

AND!

I really don't mind people correcting my grammar, but, don't go scolding me bc of my faults please

Bye

'Till next time

(School has started so less updates)