Chapter!Christmas Special

Merry Christmas everyone

Christmas was comming up in Fairy Tail and everyone was getting excited. You overheard Erza talking with Mira and Master, wondering if they should ask other guilds to the their Christmas party, and as if Mira knew I was listening she pointed out the name 'Sabertooth'. You had rolled your eyes and walked away. The day came soon, and as said they had asked other guilds, like Lamia Scale, Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus, Mermaid Heel, ect ect.

The evening of Christmas people came in,one by one, they all had dates from their or other guilds. You went onto stage, "People! We're here not only for Christmas.." You said on stage, having the microphone in your hand, and getting everyone silent. "You are all here...SO FAIRY TAIL CAN SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL PARTY LOOKS LIKE!" You shouted and dropped the mic. Almost all Fairy Tail members started cheering, also a few others. You looked around the guildhall, taking in everything. Gray was argueing with Lyon, Sting was talking too Rogue and laughing with everything, Gajeel was doing weird things with Levy, I think it was forcing her to get on stage with him, in his strange strange way. You looked around, Erza was- oh no. Erza was grabbing booze. Not only that, She was having a contest with Cana.

Dear lord save us

You kind of pleaded in your head.

Laxus stood next to you and opened his mouth to say something. You put your hand in the air, stopping him. "Freed or Mira?" You asked him and looked at his face. The look he was wearing was like 'wtf are you talking about'. We all know that look, don't deny it you have worn it on your face a few times. "(Y/N) what are you talking about?" You looked at him, "Weren't you gonna ask for 'flirting' typs?" Laxus frowned, "Do you think I'm gay?" You gasped, "Are you a girl?!" You shouted. His face was now a 'Y/N are you kidding me?' face. You giggled. "Ah come here.." He pulled you in his arms and started squeezing you together. "U-uh..Laxus...c-can't b-breath.." You kept squirming in his arms, and once you got free you looked around fast, for a hide out. Natsu was talking with Lucy, Gajeel was with Levy, Laxus was the mad-man, then the only place left to go was...
You crossed the hall fast, hiding after Sting. "Uhm..(Y/N)?" "ssst! Laxus is gonna kill me!" You whisper shouted. "Why?" Sting asked, turning towards you and facing you. "I might have told him I thought he's-" "Y/N!" "o ow" You turned Sting back around and hid behind him again, your hands holding him on his sides. Not that hiding really helped.

A small flush covered Stings cheecks and he was happy you couldn't see it.
Laxus just sighed and mumbled something before walking over to the bar. You stood up straight after he walked off and had Sting turn to face you again, Rogue was long gone and the two of you were standing alone in the corner of the guildhall. "So uhm... Want some beef- beer?" Beef? Really? Don't talk about his musles (Y/N)! Your embarassing yourself! "Yeah sure" Sting just shook it of, yet he was smirking. The two of you had grown closer the past few months. You had been visiting master Sabertooth quite alot and you might have- no I might have not. Nevermind that.

You walked to the bar, Where Mira was smiling like an idiot, and it looked as if Laxus was ignoring you but actually he was glaring at Sting. Was he...jealous?
You started laughing out loud because of your thought. Was that for real? Your mind got funnier by the day. "Need ti-" "Need beer." You interupted Mira. She sighed and gave you two beer. "Thanks, and if there is someone who needs tips then it is you," You nodded at Laxus. Mira looked down, a little flustered. You sighed deep and walked back to Sting. "I'm back!" You handed him over one beer and started drinking from the other one. You were looking at Erza, who was staring back at you, a smirk forming on her lips. 'What is her problem?' You looked back at Sting who looked away fast, with a flush. "He totaly checked you out" You heard in your head, "What?" you said aloud, that was Hibiki's voice. Hibiki was indeed looking at you. "I didn't say anything" Sting said. "Ah no, uhm I'm going to talk with Hibiki for a moment." You both stood up and walked over the the flirt. You turned around and suddenly you heard an 'oops' and then... Sting was on top of you. You opened your eyes, which you had closed because you Fell to the floor. You felt somethi- ...

...

...

His hands...

Were on your chest..

Your face heated up immensly. "S-sting!" "S-sorr-" You pushed him off and ran outside. You really didn't need to see Erza's and Mira's face right now.

You kept walking around Magnolia, it was snowing pretty hard and it was cold. You sat down on a bench, your clothes soaked because of the snow. "You've got to be kidding me right now.." It felt like a blizzard.

After a while of almost freezing to death you heard someone call your name, "(Y/N)!? Where are you?!" Your hard raced, the voice belonged to Sting. You felt warmer, just thinking of it. That he would look for you in the storm. "Y/N!" All of a sudden you felt warm arms wrap around you, "Sting?" You asked. "You found me..?" You whispered in his ear. "Hm, ofcourse! I wouldn't miss your smell just because of snow." You smiled, happy that Sting had found you.

Back in the guildhall Mira brought a blanket, "Y/N You're gonna get sick! You were out there for atleast 30 minutes!" She blew at you. This was nothing for Mira. "MiraJane's right! Don't you dare run off like that again!" That was Erza, "Just when our plans began to work" Erza mumbled with a sad face, she's obviously still drunk. "Well you know your plans might work better now if you leave us alone?" You were sitting in front of the fireplace, shivering with a blanket around you, you didn't have other clothes and unless you wanted to get sick you had to get immediatly to the guildhall. Sting sat down beside you after Mira and Erza had walked away. "Are you alright now?" The blond dragon Slayer asked, a worried look on his face. "Yeah I'm fine" You smiled at him. "Still a little cold tho, wanna join?" You opened an arm. Sting chuckled and sat closer to you, putting an arm around you and wrapping the blanket around both of you. You laid your head on his shoulder. "Thanks for looking for me." "Always..."

You both looked up and looked in eachothers eyes. "Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes actually are?" Sting whispered. "Actually, you didn't" You smiled and Sting leaned closer.

You both leaned in and

"Hey (Y/N) are you alright?" The grumpy voice from Gajeel interupted. Your faces parted and you just laughed a little, "I'm fine" You smiled.

And the rest of the evening was just fun, drinking, playing games, and talking with mostly with Sting.

A/N

Here you guys go

Uh

Sorry

This sucked...

Srry for grammar mistakes

XD

Merry Christmas!

*this chapter will (perhaps) count in the story once I'm done with the summer chapters* Perhaps!