Chapter 10

(I already wrote this part before realising he had motion sickness..lets ignore the motion sickness or say Wendy used troya on him before they left )

The day after, you went home, you went by train with Gajeel, PantherLily and Levy. Levy and Gajeel sat beside eachother and Lily sat on your lap. "Soo" You asked smirking a little, "How are you guys doing?" "That's not your business, young lady" Gajeel snapped a little at you. "Ohh so you two are a couple?" You asked them, rised eyebrows, a smirk still playing around your lips. "N-no, (Y-Y/N)-chan it's not l-like that.." Levy stuttered and looked away. "Ohh, I see~" You smirked wider, "Gajeel f-" You were pushed in a chest, the person hugging you making sure you couldn't utter a word. "No..I didn't..." Gajeel mumbled. You laughed and pushed you off, "Oh you're so cute Metallic" Your hand reached out to his cheek and you started poking the flush. "(Y/N), no." Gajeel said and grabbed your hand. "Why didn't you do with Salamander or Lightning Bold?" He pouted. "So you could have free time with Levyy~?" You grinned, a glare appearing in Gajeels eyes. "Laxus was gonna take another route with the Thunder Legion, and I thought I'd let Team Natsu travel alone." You explained and sighed, "You know...you're right. I should give the cuties some alone time. Lets go sit somewhere else Pantherlily." You picked up Lily and took him to another seat.

"When are you going to tell her, Gajeel?" Levy whispered, her voice yet so soft. "It would ruin her confidence, it has happened alot these days.." Gajeel replied, concern covering his face. "That means she is totaly in danger. That you had to team up with Natsu one time for it and that Laxus had to help you is even more worrying." Levy sighed, "If people are trying to kidnap her or something, she has to know." The blue haired looked at Gajeel, who was staring out of the window, and hesitatingly took his hand. When he looked at her, he smiled gentle ( wooow ) at her, "It will be fine." He leaned in and kissed her. She returned the kiss softly, and pulled apart a while after. "G-gajeel..." She stuttered a little, with a blush. "What? I can do that right, since you're my girlfriend." Gajeel grinned at the bluenette. "You're such a bad liar, by the way." Gajeel snickered and patted her head when she pouted. "Am not!" Levy pouted even more, making the black haired male smirk even more as well.

After a while the train started to stop and you stood up, "Gajeel! We've arrived!" You walked up to their seat and saw Levy sleeping with her head on Gajeels shoulder, and Gajeels arm wrapped around her figure. "See, I told you you two were together." You grinned at Gajeel, "Yeah yeah, but don't tell her I let you bust us." Gajeel rolled his eyes and picked up the bluenette. "Lets get off this hell train, Wendy's spell almost stopped working just now" You giggled and got off, carrying your bag on your back and Lily in your arms. "Lily what about once we settled back down I go buy you some kiwis." A sparkle appeared in Lily's eyes, "Yush! lets go!" You started walking towards the guild, when Gajeel called you back. "What is it?" You asked him and he sighed, "I would you like to stay over at my place tonight." He said. "Uhm... Well ok I guess." You walked back to the guild and once walking inside you bumped into Laxus chest. "Lax-niichan.." You groaned and rubbed your forhead. "Sorry, (Y/N)." He said and leaned a little forward, when he realised he was in the guildhall he stood back straight up and walked to the bar. You followed him, "Looks nice huh? The new guildhall." You asked Mirajane, who gave you some drink you asked for. "You know (Y/N) if you're not busy you can stay with me tonight" Mira asked you when she looked away from Laxus. "No, sorry I'm busy." Mira looked at you questioning. "What are you doing then?" She asked you, getting a little nervous. You frowned, "Mira why are you acting like that?" Mira laughed, "What do you mean (Y/N)?" "You're acting strange..." You replied. When she didn't reply on that you said, "I'm sleeping at Gajeels tonight." A sigh of relief left the female's mouth and the male who was sitting next to you looked a little relieved too. "You two are totaly acting strange." You stood up and walked to the table where Natsu and Lucy were sitting. You sat down but immediatly stood up and walked away when you heard their conversation. Cana called you over, and when you arrived she immediately asked after the necklace you were wearing. "Ah that? I got that from Sting" You smiled a little. "Are you two a couple?" You laughed at Cana's question, "No, why do you think so?" "Well he gave you a beautiful necklace.." Cana mumbled and took another sip of her beer. "If you're jealous you should ask your boyfriend, because you have one. I don't. Me and Sting are not together." You weren't mad, even if it sounded like that. I mean Sting is handsome and cool and all that stuff but I don't think of him as my boyfriend....even though that would be nice. You started wondering what kind of boyfriend he would be.

You came back to senses when Pantherlily called your name, "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" "What??" Lily hopped next to you on the table, "You were gonna buy me some kiwis..." He mumbled and you laughed, "Yeah, sorry almost forgot! Lets go!" You hopped on your feet and picked Lily up. When walking though the streets, to the shop, you kinda had that strange feeling of being watched... But every time you turned around.. No one was there...

Sorry sorry sorry, you know I don't update fast. Sorry. Even if it's vacation I don't update that fast. Ah well here you go, a chappie

It's not that long tho
Sorry for that :/

But give a vote if you like, comment what you think, do whatever you want idc... I'm just happy this story has so much readers 😱😍😍 Thank you all, also for the more than 1K votes

I love you all~

X x