Chapter 15

A bit hectic was the best description. The boy had struggled with everyone. If Timmy ever thought mark was a stubborn child then sure he was mistaken because Daco was one big strong head of boy.

He had given them so much stress but finally gave in to entering the cell without much words. Not before asking for something to eat.

"Ok umm...sir is it ok my uncle gets me something to eat"
He ask with hope.

"No sir I don't think so.."
"Pls..."
"Its not possible pls"
Timmy stood looking at the two as they argued

"How can you say that.....everything is possible....very possible.....pls, like now it's very possible for me to eat.."

"If it's ok by you then let me get it pls.....he'll not go in there without food..." Timmy chiped in

"Am sorry sir....he cannot.....we don't treat people this way. ....I'm only taking it easy on him because......ummm...you know...."
"Of course I know.....and of course you are being easy so pls let me just...."

"Look sergent. I need this food....I need the energy.....I need to be strong enough"

"Sorry what?"

"Why....you don't need any energy just to be in jail" Timmy said looking as confused as the police man

"You don't get it do you?.....ok I need this energy. ..see I know sooned or later that fool will be here too and...."

"Fool?" Timmy asked more confused

"Yes....the bastard.....stunt. ...if you still don't get....now stop giving me the look you two and find me food would you"

"What's this big posso with you and stunt all of a sudden.....what did he do?" Timmy asked moving closer now

"Look look....it's ok. ...am sorry sir but it's not time for this discussion" the police man said distracting them

"And as for you. ...."he said turning to Daco

"Its time you get into your cell"

"Ok....not like I was going to tell him anyways.....but pls just...."

"No....now move"

"Calm down sergent......."Timmy said walking after them.

Heading home, Timmy knew too well they will be expecting news.....expecting him to know something..... mostly cara, but he knew nothing. Nothing was out yet, but for the time, he needed sleep, he needed the rest.

No one had gone to bed but all understood as he looked too fatigue. He had told them what he knew so far, Daco will be asked for his side of the story and a statement but that was not for the night.
Jimmy and stunt had their long talk which he would not say a word to anyone. He did not even ask stunt a question about Daco's behaviour towards him which got cara so angry she had even refused on sleeping or sharing a room with him and had walked out to stay up and wait till her son was back. With all the drama, Dina did nothing but try and calm an almost going mad cara.

He had fortten his phone on the chair last night while brifing the ladies and headed to bed. If anything had happen he didn't know but he knew clearly something was wrong by Dina's attitude towards him.

The sleep was going just well but he just had to snap his eyes open when it hit him. Opening his eyes, it was his phone, looking up, there stood cara with her hands on her waist.
Shit!

The phone rang.
They looked at each other, it wasn't any of theirs. Moving close, Dina took it. It was Timmys.
To her, it was too late for any casual calls, not even from a friend, the caller had no ID, so maybe it was from the officer. She looked at cara who nodded a go ahead.