Am I Not Good Enough

Lewie 😍😍

Mya, Get Up And Come Eat - My mother yelled from downstairs interrupting my me time.

I looked over my phone to see my best friend and texting me about this little kickback he having so I guess I can get up and have some drinks & fun with my best friends. It was 9 o clock on a Saturday night and there wasn't nothing else in planned so why not. My name is Mya Valencia Lewis but everyone calls me Lewie and I'm from Chicago, Illinois. I'm 5ft , red boned, thick in the hips with b-cup boobs. I'm basically all a niggas dream of. Me & my best friends Mikey ,Royal, & Ty have been inseparable since we were in diapers. All three of them are older then me by a few months or so. Their like older brothers to me. Except for Royal❤️ He became my boyfriend in the 9th grade until I caught him cheating. We eventually broke up since he decided he wanted to fuck with these hoes, but our relationship as friends never changed. I'll still fight for him & over him the same way he does for me.
I Just got out the shower and finished brushing my teeth. I put on my Miami Beach lotion and perfume from Bath & Body Works and my dove deodorant. I put on my black laced matching bra and pantie set from Victoria Secret. I did my eyebrows and eyelashes, putting on a little make-up, and my red lipstick. I finished cleaning up the bathroom and went to go see what I could put on for tonight.
I grabbed my red "Homecoming Queen" long sleeved half shirt, with my black Reebok leggings, and my black holster sandals. I put curls all through my Natural 25 inch hair. I cleaned up my room for the day and I got my Micheal Kors Purse, my iPhone 6 plus, and keys to my Silver Audi (picture in the DM) and I left my room going downstairs.
I got to the bottom of the step smelling some amazing food. I walked to the kitchen granite and saw my mother cooking fried chicken, greens, Mac and cheese, & cornbread.
Hmmm , Mom it smells so good in here ~ I said as I sniffed in the good smell of my moms food.
She looked At me and smiled.
Girl Boo, you've been up in your room all damn day and you want to finally come out cause you smell food ~ she said making us crack up laughing
No mom, I actually came out because I'm about to go spend the night with Ciara , so we can finally finish this project that's due on Monday morning ~ I told her lying through my teeth.
Whatever little girl... You just better not be going out partying. I know how y'all did that one girl from the club last time ~ she said making me think back on how me and Ciara jumped this little disrespectful ass hoe over Mikey. Little hoe decided to throw a drink on me and My drunk ass just hit her ass and it went from there
Mom she should've never threw that drink at me ~ I said being real with her as she shook her head at me and laughed.
My Mom Kania Lashae Lewis has been my number 1 lady all my life. She's my heart and soul and I wouldn't trade her for nothing in the world. Ever since my dad left us at the age of 7. She never stopped showing me how much she can love me and provide for me on her own. My mom is my role model and I love her dearly
Mya Do you want any food ? ~ She asked

Yes Please ~ I told her as I sat and waited for my food to be made and wrapped up in foil on my way to my best friends house.

As I sat and waited my phone began to ring. It was playing the song " I Like " by TINK. I instantly knew that it was just my Bestfriend / Ex Boyfriend Royal. So I answered it.

Hello ? ~ I said speaking into the phone

Where yall at ? ~ he asked in a deep voice that made my panties get moist

I'm on my way to Ciara's house, ~ I said as I kissed my moms goodbye and left with my food.

Oh ight Babygirl, cause shit a nigga been missing you ~ he said