Life And Death

Ty 😈😘💋

I walked inside the warehouse to exchange these last few millions off to this pussy ass fuck nigga.... I've did everything I could to save the people I love but they rather think I'm either betraying them or being unloyal... I know tonight could cost me my life.. But I know that death is coming for me either way I decide so I might as well man up...I texted Rasheedah a Goodbye text damn near... Man I can't believe shit has really gotten out of hand like this...I'm just fucked up about not spending the rest of my life with her.... I walked in to see everyone dressed in suits and shit... S.Book was talking with one of his soldiers until someone made my presence known.

On time, huh - S.book said as he looked at the time

Man , whatever .... Let's get this show on the road - I said as I gave him the duffle bag & we walked off into the pool room....

You know I'm gone have to off your ass right now b. - he said as I shook my head

Well gone & get it over with.... - I told him not giving a flying fuck

Disrespectful ass nigga - he semi yelled as he took his gun & shot me in the chest... I could just feel the burning sensation in my body.... Like damn .. I couldn't get my balance straight. I started to slip until I felt some dudes straighten me up....

You killed my brother...you stole from my pops, then you steal from me... I hope you burn in hell Big Cous, Thanks For Teaching me that Blood Don't Mean Shit ....- he walked up to me & punched me in my ribs....

Kill his Ass & hit me when Yall done... - he said to his boys as he walked off....

Fuck that nigga S.Book , I just hope my niggas Royal & Mikey come together and off that nigga... When I'm gone S.book gone see I never gave him any money for him to give to his pops.. & I know Val gone try to take what belongs to my Niggas Royal & Mikey... I prayed to God That he forgives me for my sins ...Next thing I knew i blacked out from all the beating & the bullets that I felt through my body.... I felt like I was in hell by the way my body felt on fire...

2 weeks later 💯😘
Lewie💋💯😘

I woke up off the couch in Mikey's crib.... Royal ass was knocked Df out on the floor next to the couch I was sleeping on... I contemplated on if I should go get a knife and cut his dick off but I decided not to since his ugly ass just ain't worth my freedom... I got up and got in the shower, brushed my teeth, I put on my dove deodorant & my lotion & perfume from Pink V.Secret ... I put on my white laced bra & matching thongs from V.Secret... Then I put on my cute pink  sun dress from H&M .... My white & gold Michael Kors sandals.... I pressed my hair out straight with a swoop bang..(picture in the DM) I fixed up my make up & cleaned up the bathroom... I walked to the living room and seen everybody cleaning up... I turned on the t.v and the news soon popped up talking about another dead body....

              Damn, Yall lets see who body they found ?- I told them as we sat down ....

               It was right here on 223 Oliver Dr. When A woman Came outside to throw away her trash ...she opened up her bin and found the body of Mr. Tyquan Marcell... The 200 block has been shut down for the day, Police came and had the body removed... We've found his wallet on him ... I guess that's how we know the 18 year old male ... His parents were contacted , ...if anybody knows any information please contact the police - the reporter said as we all had shocked faces...

Man, they fucking lying... I'm bout to call Ty right now - Royal said as he got up & I got on his phone....

I looked at my phone and got on Facebook... I hit up Ty's page and noticed people posting R.I.P statuses &a pictures on there... I started to shed tears .... I could hear Royal in the kitchen on the phone... I got up to see what was going on. I looked him in his eyes and seen a tear fall. At that moment I knew it was really Ty's body they've found...Royal shook his head and leaned against the counter.... I could see his sad eyes turn into anger.... Mikey & Ciara walked in the kitchen & sat on the counter and acted like he ain't give a fuck....about what he had just heard...

Sad huh, well that's what he gets for being a snake ass nigga - he said making me and Royal look at him crazy

Nigga have you lost your damn mind, you acting like you don't even care that our friend was just found in a fucking trash can - I yelled at him as I got up to his face...

Lewie, I'm gone need for you to get the fuck up out my face & that ain't my got damn friend, Yall mother fuckers got me fucked up - Mikey yelled at me making Royal get up & push me back ..

Mother Fucker , you better watch who you speaking to like that ... Cause you ain't bout to talk to this one crazy... - Royal said as he damn near backed Mikey up on the wall ...

Man, whatever... That nigga was bound to get popped anyway...- Mikey said as he went and got him something to drink from the cabinet...

Did you do this Mikey ? did you have somebody kill Ty...- I asked him bluntly as I picked up my shit ready to leave

Why does it matter, ? - he said pissing me off

I'll Never Forgive you for this shit , Mikey - I said as I was about to walk out until Royal threw a punch so hard at Mikey Ciara wouldn't even dare to open her mouth to say something...

He leaned over Mikey and flipped him over...

Bitch ass nigga, if I find out you had something to do with this.. Then I'll personally pop your ass .... - he said as he kicked Mikey in his ribs.. And walked off ...

Ciara walked over to help him as I shook my head and just left...slamming his fucked up ass door . Royal sped off so quick I could tell he was shitty asf. I got in my car and found myself headed to Rasheedah's house... I pulled up to her house and seen her in her pajamas outside on her porch drinking a bottle of Hennessy. Lil mama was looking terrible... I got out the car and walked up to her porch. She seen me and instantly broke down... Ty was her Everything.. Her backbone... I wouldn't know what I'd do if I lost Royal... I'd be on a killing spree by now... I hugged my best friend so tight comforting her in her sad times....

I can't believe he's gone , Mya .. I don't know what to do. - she semi-yelled as she cried into my arms ...

Shhhhhh- I said as I rocked her back & forth to calm her down... .. Praying for better days as life & Death strikes ... I feel like this is the beginning of a war coming our way...👿😈✌🏾️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This chapter was a bit short... But I'll make sure that the next one is more longer & more exciting .. Stay tuned