... Can I Forgive Him

Lewie❤️😍

           Today was cold as hell on this Snowy winter day. December finally came around and the snow was beautiful. I was extremely pissed off that we had school today but oh well. Luckily it was a Friday and I know Royal wasn't going to be at school today. I haven't seen him in a week now. Ever since our argument. Shit went all the way left. I should've known better & for one second I really thought he was going to grow up and be a man. I looked at the clock as it read 6:00 am. I jumped out of bed and hopped in the shower. I got out 20 minutes later and brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth. I got on my dove deodorant, Japanese Cherry Blossom Lotion & Perfume. I put on my undergarments from V secret &I I cleaned up my bathroom and my bed. I looked through my closet and found some skinny blue jeans, a white tank top and my pink Victoria Secret White & Black zip up fitted jacket. I but on my Burberry all white & Black tims to match ...I put on my MK white & gold coat for today & I began to fix my hair and put it in curls with a side bang. I did a little makeup and omg was I gorgeous today.... Today I had to talk to my guidance counselor. I'm officially graduating early. I passed all my ECA testing and I passed my SAT with a 1600. Seems like I'm the shit right now. I should be graduating this year with A Technical Honors Diploma. I've already been accepted to Indiana University & The University of Chicago. My main college haven't gave me any feedback yet. So I'll be waiting. I grabbed all of my things for school this morning and I went downstairs. I could smell sausage and eggs being cooked downstairs so I headed straight for the kitchen.

           Mom it sure smells good in here - I said as I got interrupted when I seen my father over the stove fixing breakfast.

        Good Morning Beautiful - he said as I rolled my eyes and sat down on the granite table.

         Morning - I said replying still showing him some type of respect.

           How'd you sleep ? - he asked as I sighed

          I slept, fine. You? - I asked him as he started to fix three plates.

             Amazing - he said as he handed me a plate.

          Did you sleep here last night ? I asked him as he laughed

               Yeah, on the couch. - he said as he started to put food on a tray and picked it up started to leave the kitchen

               Have a good day at school  Babygirl... I figure we could go out for lunch after you get out of school - he said as I shrugged him off.

He gave me one disappointed look as he walked upstairs. I began to look at the time and their it was. I was about to be late. I picked up my food putting foil over it as I was on my way out the door...

James been starting to come around a few days ago. I don't know if him and my mom are talking again or what, but I'm grown as fuck and if he want to have a relationship with me. He's going to have to earn that. I ate all of James food that he made me before I even got up to the school. Shit was bomb Asf. I drove into The schools parking lot and found me a parking spot. I got out my car and walked up in school and went straight to the guidance office. I walked in and went straight to my favorite counselor Mrs. Wallace. I walked in her office knocking first as I could see she was on the phone already. This lady stays busy. I came in and closed her door. I sat down and waited for her to finish.

       Alright, you too. Bye Bye - she said as she hung up the phone.

     Good Morning, Mya. How you feeling this morning ? - she asked as she got on her computer. So she can pull up my files and my credits and stuff.