Real CLOSE

👑 Royal ♥️😩

       The ride to the hospital was silent. The thought of losing my brother and bestfriend caused me so much pain and anger. I grabbed a hold of my pistol and could feel the thick tension of revenge through everyone in the car.
Ron did 100 mph to St Joseph Hospital And once we arrived to the emergency room. Me and Deuce jumped out before Ron could pull off to find a parking spot. I raced inside and didn't even have to talk to anyone as I saw Mikey's mother Lisa, his baby mother Dasia and family in the waiting room. I walked over towards Ciara and Toyia to comfort Ciara as the tears in her eyes fell softly.

      Royal ~ Lisa called my name as she stood up with Mikey's son in her arms to give me a tight hug.

          What Happened, ma ? ~ I asked as I took Malachi out of her hands and caressed his head as he slept on my chest.

      He was stabbed multiple times and he lost a lot of blood. They don't even know if he's going to make it overnight ~ she said as I dropped my head in my hands and tried everything to stop the tears from falling.

     I can't do this ~ Dasia said getting up and leaving out of the room with one of her friends following.

     Lisa rubbed my back making a tear escape. I was so mad and filled with rage I just wanted to kill something.

       God has the last say so, and Mikey will be just fine alright ~ she said while giving me a kiss on my cheek and getting up to go after Dasia.

        I looked at Deuce and gave him a nod indicating I wanted blood.

      Say no more, Relly ~ he said as he shook his head and walked out of the emergency room grabbing his phone.

      I rocked Malachi in my arms and just shook my head. Not ready for this shit at all cause I know if Mikey leaves it's my responsibility to take his place in his sons life. I know my brother would do the same for me. I just pray he make it through cause I just can't lose him right now.

        The emergency doors opened and the last person that wants to see me rushed in. Eyes bloodshot red from crying was clear on her face. Lewie saw Ciara and rushed over to her and gave her a comforting hug. She took a look at me and quickly looked the other way. Ciara cried her heart out to Toyia and Lewie.

      Toyia tried to calm her down to stop her from upsetting the baby. Her little pudge poked out and her glow was beautiful. My thoughts got interrupted when Dasia and her friend came back into the room as she walked up to me and took Malachi from my arms.

       You gone be straight, don't worry ~ I told Dasia as she nodded her head and sat next to me and Mikey Uncle Jermaine.

Royal, you know if you need any helping hand to give me a call ~ Mikey's Uncle Said To me as he got up and dapped me up.

He was a known drug dealer back in the day and been out the game for a while. He moved his family up to Ohio and been out the way for a minute. Me and Mikey Looked up to him and wanted to be just like him and now look. My brother could be taking his last breath any minute now.

I know Unc', trust me this shit gone get handled ~ I told him as we dapped up before he walked out of the hospital to cool off

I shook my head and noticed Mya glaring at me.

Come here, Mya ~ I told her as she got up and starting to break into tears.

She sat on my lap putting her head in the crook of my neck and released all of her emotions out as I shook my head and rubbed her back