Suprise

Lewie😏😔

❤️

As I laid there feeling all this pain in my stomach... All I could do is sit here and cry. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 5:45 in the morning. I had to get up for school anyway. I chose today to be my last day of school. I've been feeling these pains in my stomach and the nausea for some time now. I haven't had my period this month either. Idk if I'm pregnant or if my cycle just skipping days and shit. Being pregnant again is just ughh, if I am I know I can take care of my baby. So I ain't tripping. It's just the negativity from other people and the relationship I have with Royal right now is the fucked up part.

Ugghhhh - I yelled as I ran inside my bathroom.

Idk why I felt so dizzy all of a sudden but I felt myself throw up everything I've eaten last night into the toilet. My body began to feel numb as I let everything out into the toilet. I started to cry as I gagged up everything. I felt someone's presence as someone began to lift up my hair and rub my back as I began to throw up more. After I was done. My stomach felt relaxed. I laid on whoever was next to me as they helped me up. I looked einto the mirror and seen that it was James as He handed me my tooth brush and my tooth paste.

I'll warm you up some chicken broth soup & some crackers IGHT - my dad said as I shook my head and watched him leave my room. I closed my bathroom door and hopped in the shower & did my morning hygiene. I cleaned up the bathroom as i started to do my hair. I brushed my hair and put my wand curlers on. I came out the bathroom and got on my black laced bra & things from Victoria secret & I got on my Jap. Cherry Blossom lotion and Perfume and my Deodorant from Dove. Today was the last day of my Senior Year. I had to look classy and sexy as fuck. So I put on my black jogging from Express, my Red Bull's Tank too with a cute Black Cardigan to match. finishing with some matching White and red adidas. I wore some gold jewelry & I began to do my hair. I started to straighten my hair and finishing it off the a side part. I cleaned up my bathroom up and grabbed all my shit and left my room. I walked downstairs and I seen a soup container and some crackers on the counter. I grabbed it and left and put a mental note to thank him when I get back to the house. I checked my phone as I got in my car and seen missed calls from Ciara & Royal, As always. I started to call Royal back but an incoming call popped up as I seen it was my little cousin Rhiana. So I answered it.

Hello ? - I said as I spoke into the phone

Mya Wyd ? - she asked me as I pulled off to school.

On my way to school. Why you call me so damn early in the morning - I asked her as she groaned.

Girl I will call you whenever I please & because I was trying to tell you that my momma want me to come stay with y'all for winter break. So I'll be at your crib bout time you come home. I was gone ask you if you wanted to go to the mall after school - she asked me as I thought about it.

Yeah I don't care RhiRhi, what you been on though ? - I asked her I stopped at a red light.

Nothing, Chillin with my bae - she said as I found myself shocked

You got a boyfriend now? I thought you liked girls. - I said as she laughed out loud

Yeah I've been fucking with this dude named Reggie. You might know him he be with Royal - she said as I was shocked as fuck

Reggie Gaddy ? - I asked her

Girl yeah ? I've been talking to him for almost 7 months now - she said as I was surprised