Through the Bad Times....

VAL 👿😈👿

As I Watch My Boys Hop out the Car ...clicking their guns. Ready to hit up tonight's mission. I felt like the world was in my hands. Tonight is the night I get my revenge... It feels good too as long as my plan goes through. They All walked up to me and rallied around. Waiting for me to say what I have to say...

Some of y'all won't make it home tonight and I just want Y'all to know that I appreciate everything you have done for me. There's Going to be Officers everywhere ... Just because it's Mikey.. But I Don't Give A Fuck !! I want him here by morning...do what it takes, I refuse to let my son die in vein for one more fucking month without me killing these niggas.. ! - I said as my boys all rallied into their trucks and drove off. I seen my nigga Nino walking out the ware house so I hit him up

Nino ! - I called

Yeah, Boss - he said

Come with me - I said as me and Nino walked off and everyone else started the mission

We got in the truck and told my driver to ride off ...

Nino, i got this job for you ...& I say about $100 mill would be yours - I told him as I could see the smile in his face

Whatever You Need , Boss - he said

I need you and your boys to do a pop up.. For me - I said as he nodded his head

Hours Later ...😍💯

Mikey😍💯

Tonight I was being escorted into the jail from the hospital. Like what the fuck. My life is downhill right now.... On everything I just changed into this ugly ass orange suit and I was talking to the guards getting ready to be hand cuffed until I heard gun shots coming from the lobby ....

What the fuck ? - said one of the officers as him and the others took out there guns and clicking them off safety

We were in the room for a good minute until an alarm went off... And the intercom pronounced

Excuse Me , Patients but their are - her voice cut off as we got to hearing gunshots and yelling coming from everywhere....

You stay here with him as I go see what's going on ? - an officer said as he walked out

There's some got damn shooters in the building and we still sitting here - I said as I shook my head...

Shut the fuck up - an officer said as he put his gun on the table.

I shook my head ... I was walking up behind the officer and I wrapped my arm around his neck... His struggle to get me from choking him really pissed me off I grabbed his gun and shot him in the head.

Ugh, - I rolled my eyes and I dragged dude to the bathroom and closed the door. I took his guns and opened the door and peeped my head out.... I couldn't even believe my eyes. Bodies after bodies were on the ground. Blood splattered everywhere...I was about to walk out until I seen some niggas with AK47's and Big ass Shotguns come from around the corner... Like got damn where the fuck did they come from. These niggas got balls trying to invade somebody fucking hospital. I heard them talking as they we're kicking down doors and killing people..

Let's get at this room and see if Mikey in there.. So we can get the fuck out of here - one big ass nigga said as I was in plain shock.

What the fuck these niggas want me for.

Come on Nigga Hurry Up Val wants his ass right now... It's almost 4 in the morning nigga - another mother fucker yelled as the shit clicked in my head. Val Stevenson. That bastard.. Wants to kill me ... I shook my head as I just didn't know what to do.. I sat on the bed and waited... These mother fuckers gone have to come get me ....