All About The Benjamins Baby

Royal 💰💰💸

      After Lewie up & left. I felt extremely terrible about what had happened but I was so pisses off at the fact that she's really trying to move on... I know it's a little selfish but i just can't stomachs the fault of seeing her with another nigga... That shit sickens my stomach. I was walking in the door of my moms crib to chill for the day. Ma dukes was at work so I know I can really chill. I hopped in the shower & brushed my teeth. Doing my daily hygiene routine & sprayed on my Gucci cologne. I put on my tommy boxers & my green joggers , with my white green & purple weed shirt from PacSun, & my Air Force Ones( outfit in DM ) I put my dreads in a ponytail & put on my silver Rolex.

         I was downstairs fixing me a sandwich when my iPhone started ringing. I took a look at it & seen it was my BESTFRIEND Ty.

                           Wassup Bro ' ~ I said speaking into the phone

                    Nothing much , I talked to the Cubans... & We should be getting our shit by Thursday morning... Jay & Deuce just hit up that nigga S.Books trap house the other day , so that fuck nigga gone be handled....~ he said informing me about our agenda

                     Ight my nigs,& aye me you Mikey Reggie & Luke got to hit up the mall on Thursday too so we can rock out for Aron's Birthday Bash this Friday ~ I said

                 Hell yeah , but hopefully Rasheedah don't be on no bullshit .... Shorty my heart but she a mf trip ~ Ty said making Royal bust out laughing...

                  Yall Fried , but ight bro ill see u tomorrow ~ I told him

                       Ight bro , ~ he said hanging up on me.
       I ate my sandwich and heading out the door to go hit up a few corners.... Tomorrow is the first day of school for me Damn A nigga is finally a senior. I got all my credits from my junior year , shit past all my credits... I should be graduating with 54 credits and shit 😂 but I'm already knowing a Nigga is about to graduate ... Remember when people told me I wasn't gone be shit in life and that I wasn't gone walk but now look how stupid I'm about to make them.

            I was walking up to the trap house doors when I seen my soldiers taking care of business... I walked in to see my hoes testing and bagging up my products and some bitches making some coke in the kitchen. I seen Mikey Ass in the back teaching some of the new soldiers. I dapped him up and went up to my office. I checked for missing money that's supposed to be in our accounts and in our safes. Nothing's missing so I'm cool on that. I rolled me up a blunt & chilled for a good minute as I answered phone calls from clients that needed some work. I was in the middle of a phone call when I got a knock on the door.

                              Come in ~ I semi-yelled.

                     The door opened and in came Stephanie ass... One of my little hoes I fuck time to time when I'm on my lonely. She came in & locked the door. Knowing better then to interrupt me as I was speaking to a client. I hung up the phone & spotted the way she was dressed. Shorty had on a black curvy su dressed that hugged her every curve making my dick hard by the way her ass poked out.

                                   Wassup ?~ I asked her as she walked over to me & sat on my lap.

                           I mean you tell me.... You ain't been answering my calls, texts, or nothing ... If I ain't no any better I'd think you were all up in another bitch ..... ~ she said already annoying the fuck out of me.

                                Damn Steph, if I was in another bitch why are you concerned about it ? ~ I asked her letting her know that didn't give a fuck.

                          Really Royal ?~ she said getting up rolling her eyes at me

      I grabbed her waist and put her on my desk caressing her body .. Pulling her dress up. I kissed & sucked on her neck as I noticed she wasn't wearing no panties.....

                 Damn, Baby... Why you trying to shut me up - she said already knowing what I'm on

                                Cause you Talk too damn much - I said unbuckling my pants pulling out my dick... Stroking it. I rubbed it against her pussy and soon found her hole. Her moans were like music to my ears as I flicked her clit with the tip of my dick.

                          Oh my god , Daddy Fuck this Pussy !!! ~ she said squirming as I said fuck it & rammed inside of her like a monster as I felt my phone drop making a weird notification sound.

              I Gave Her No Mercy..... I grabbed her neck to get full control and gave her long strokes as I could hear screams fill the room.... This office was Sound Proof & I enjoyed this pleasure....

              1 HOUR LATER 😊

        After Stephanie left I cleaned up & locked up the trap. I was so worked up on Steph ass I Ain't notice everybody clocked out. I jumped in my Rover & sped off to my condo downtown. I turned on John St. To check on my baby Lewie... I Noticed her & Rasheedah outside on the porch laughing it up. Rasheedah looked at the car and got Lewie's attention. I could see the anger in her eyes. I ain't talk to her ass all day and I miss her like crazy. I parked in front of her house and rolled down my window.

                    Come Here Babygirl ~ I semi-yelled

           She jumped up and walked up to my car going around it to talk to me from the drivers window.

                What do you want , Royal ? ~ she asked me with hella attitude that made my feelings for her show out

                         I want you lil mama, ~ i told her in a serious ass tone..

                   I miss you baby girl , why can't you see that ...... ~ I said as she rolled her eyes

                  Stop fucking lying , Royal .... I heard about what went down with you & Stephanie ass today ....  If you want me so fucking bad Royal ... Then DO RIGHT BY ME ~ she yelled as she muffed the fuck out of me.

         I was so mf shitty... Not even the fact that she hit me . It was the fact that she found out about me & Stephanie. These hoes can never keep they mouth shut.

                    Baby I Can Explain that ~ I said as she shook her head and walked away from me

                         SHUT THE FUCK UP , ROYAL .... IM SO DONE WITH YOU MAN ...Get the Fuck Off My Property Dude.... ~ she said as she waved me off which pissed me off ...

         I jumped out my car and ran up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her as she tried to fight me...

                      Royal Let Me the Fuck Go ~ she said trying to get out my grasp but I tightened my arms to an extent where she couldn't go no where....

           Rasheedah walked up to us and tried to undo my arms but I swear if she was a random ass friend I would've cussed her ass out

                         Nah Rasheedah move, she don't understand that I love her ... & I'm gone show her man.... ~ I said as I kissed her cheeks as I felt her crying on my arm. I turned her around and hugged her extremely tight and whispered in her ear.

                    I know I've done a lot of things in the past baby, & best believe I'm not proud of it, we might not be together now but we gone get there... &I on my soul don't ever question my love for you Mya, I will jump in front of a bullet for you... & that's real... ~ I kissed her passionately on her soft pink lips and on her cheek and walked away... I could hear Rasheedah damn near cussing me out but oh well...

            She Know She Gone Always be My Baby & To Be Honest I Feel like these Hoeing Days Need to be over...

This Update Probably wasn't long but it's a start.... I hope you guys enjoy and please give me some tips .....