A Point of No Return

weeks later

Royal 😩😈

The Song "Temperatures Rising" by Raheem blasted through the house as I made Sweet Love to My Shawty😩🙌🏾 ..... It's been a minute since I had fucked with Lewie intimately & a nigga got to cherish every single moment...

ROYAL!!- She screamed my name as she dug in my back

I kissed and sucked on her neck ... As her soft moans filled the room. I leaned up to fuck her good from the side.... I hit her with long deep strokes making her yell out in pain & satisfaction...

Oh My God, Royal I'm bout to Cum !!- she yelled as I speeded up my pace.

Damn, baby Don't Cum yet - I told her but soon felt her juices flowing down on my dick ...

I'm Sorry , Daddy I couldn't hold it in any longer - she said all sexy as shit...

I kissed her passionately as I picked her up taking her In the shower... I turned the water on hot and I had to touch all on my baby....I picked her up as we stepped in the shower.... She kissed me on my cheek as I roamed my hands all on her ass... I held her against the wall as I slid my dick inside her tight pussy... I made sure I had a tight grip on her thighs and I began to ram through her.....

Ahhhh shit - she yelled as she tightened her grip around my neck...

Man, Who Df This Pussy belong to ? - I asked her as I could tell my deep voice turned her on

Ahhh shit, It Belongs To You , Royal ... It's Yours - She said as she tightened her walls against my dick

It's Who's ? - I said as I slowed my pace knowing it frustrates her when I do that....

Oh My Gosh , It's Yours Royal !!- she said as she screamed...

That shit increased my mother fucking hormones ... I started to break Lewie off... I know she gone have problems walking in the morning.. Cause after I bust... It's gone be another round

3 hours Later😘💋

I woke up and looked at the time & seen It was 6:35 in the morning.. I looked at Lewie as she was sleep on my chest. I kissed her cheek & her lips as I slowly got up... Daddy got to make some moves. I got up & got in the shower.... I brushed my teeth & put on my tommy boxers... I put on my all white & lime green American Fighter shirt ,some denim Rock Revival jeans, & I put on my all white Forces. I grabbed my wallet , phone, and keys & I went over to Lewie grabbing her into a tight hug...

Oh my gosh, Royal get off me !!!- she said as she groaned

Baby , I got to go make some moves - I told her as she jumped up and hugged me tighter..

Oh my gosh , but I don't want you to go - she said as she whined

Stop being such a cry baby - I told her as she straddled my lap

Lewie ... Come on now Daddy got to go - I told her as she layed back on my pillow & caught an attitude

You better be on your best behavior - she said making me laugh

Nigga , I'm not playing with you - she said as I kissed her cheek and got up to leave

I'll see you later ,Lewie.... I love you - I told her as I was walking out & heard her say

I love you too 💋😍

I left the crib &I hopped in my rover as I headed to the warehouse.once I got there I seen My nigga Ron feeding my watch dogs. My dobermans were 5 years old and built to destroy .... I love them dogs I'll do anything for them. I drove inside of the gates and my babies looked up and seemed excited to see me. I parked the car and got out and was bum rushed by all 4 of my killers...