Chapter 5

AN/ I know its been a while and I'm sorry but hey I'm back full force.

A girls day out turned out to be shopping all day with Jess in Meadowhall. We brought something from every shop. "You don't have to pay for all of this, you know, Jess." I told her as the price came to over £200.

"Oh trust me, I'm not." She replied with a grin. I gave her a look of confusion, i deffinately wasn't paying for this; i didn't have any money in a bank. I just sponged off my daddy all the time. "Danny is." The singer answered with a smirk.

"What? No! He cant!" I yelled, "Why?" I was starting to attract many unwanted stares now but i didn't care; I didn't want anyone spending their well earned money on me. I'm not worth it.

"Well you're gonna need more clothes when you're on tour with him..." Jess trailed off. Smirking at my embarrassed expression, she picked up the bags and led me out of the shop. "Time to face the guys." She announced as we got into the car and she began to drive.

When we drove up to my house, I just sat there thinking about the events of the past few days. First Tom cheated, then my parents and siblings, what next? I've nothing left. "You ready?" Jess asked, bringing me from my thoughts. I nodded, jumping from the car, and going into the house.

"Hey Lacey, how you feelin'?" Danny asked as he came up to me and wrapped me in a hug.

"I'm okay." I replied, burying my head into his chest. "How long is this gonna last?" I asked as tears began to trickle down my cheek.

"It's up to you how long it lasts, Darlin." The Irishman answered, resting his head atop of mine and rubbing small circles on my back.

Three Days Later.

So today is the day before I go on tour with Danny, Mark and Glen...And Ben but its also the day of the funerals. Burrying  Sophie, Mason and my parents in the same day is hard. "I was friends with the family and Collette and Phil were always saying how beautiful Lacey's voice was. So I think everybody would like fore her to sing." The Vicar stated looking at me, motioning for me to go the front of the church. I did.

"Hi guys. I'm going to sing Jessie J ' Who You Are'." I tol the mourners and the music started.

'I stare at my reflection in the mirror:

"Why am I doing this to myself?"

Losing my mind on a tiny error,

I nearly left the real me on the shelf.

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay.

Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.

Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

Just be true to who you are!

(who you are [x11])

Brushing my hair, do I look perfect?

I forgot what to do to fit the mold, yeah!

The more I try the less it's working, yeah

'Cause everything inside me screams

No, no, no, no, no...'

I looked out into the crowd and saw Jess, Danny, Tom and Will smile at me in encouragment. I felt the tears stream down my cheeks as I let everything out.