Chapter 12

Wow. Inside was actually quite calm but there were so many celebrities, all dressed amazingly. I felt so under dressed but I wasn't going to say anything; I loved the dress and so did Danny. Then again, the girls and i were all sort of dressed the same. 

"Don't worry, you look beautiful, Darlin," Danny whispered in my ear as we walked through the crowd of celebs.

"Oh my God, is that Orlando Bloom?" I asked excitedly as I spotted the actor near the bar. Dan laughed at my excitement.

"It looks like him." El answered, taking my hand and dragging me away from Danny and toward the bar.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnny, saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave meeeeeeeeeeeee." I yelled as I was pulled away but all he did was laugh. I pouted.

"What do you want to drink, Lace?" Dani asked and as I was about to answer, I was cut off.

"No alcohol!" Danny yelled from behind us with a smirk. I frowned at him but he just shook his head. So I just asked for a coke.

"...And a vodka and coke please." Dani ordered and winked at me before handing me my drink,

"Danny is gonna kill you." I taunted but drank my drink nonetheless.

It was then that I realized I was stood next to Orlando Bloom and I froze slightly before composing myself.

"Guess who?" Danny questioned, covering my eyes. I thought for a minute.

"Harry Styles?"

"Nope." I went on like this, guessing random names until I finally said.

"Oh. I know! The absolutely gorgeous and amazing, Orlando Bloom." I stated, bearing in mind I had, had a vodka and coke. There was a laugh coming from next to me.

"That hurts, Lacey!" Dan exclaimed, uncovering my eyes and I turned in my stool so that I was facing my boyfriend.

"I knew it was you." I defended. "But you have to admit, Orlando Bloom is just per-fect." There was another chuckle from next to me and then I remembered. "No." Everybody laughed to my embarrassment.

We all sat and spoke with Orlando and his wife for about an hour before Danny pulled me away into the crowd of people. "You've had a drink."  He muttered and I shook my head. He gave me a look that said that he knew I was lying.

"Fine. One that was it and Dani bought it me." I admitted with a innocent look as some people began to surround us. Danny was greeted by many, many people while I just stood their, staring at the floor, unsure of what to do. I looked toward the bar and saw the girls laughin at something or other and it was then that I noticed that one of the people around us was Will.I.Am. I grinned at my friend and he smiled back.

"Well doesn't someone look...Dope." He greeted and I laughed as he hugged me.

"I missed ya." I stated as we pulled apart.

"Missed you too, Lace. Though I don't think Danny did." Will chuckled and I shook my head, laughing with him. "So been in the studio yet?" I shook my head with a frown as I remembered mine and Dan's agreement.

"We'll talk about it later, Darlin." Daniel whispered in my ear, obviously eaves-dropping. I nodded in agreement. 

Turning back to speak to Will, I noticed that he had disappeared. Where had he gone? "Hey Folks!" My question was answered, he was on stage. I shook my head at the older man with a chuckle. "So there's a beautiful girl, with an amazing voice here tonight. No, not Leah" He paused and sent me a wink. I glared, knowing exactly where this was going. "She wasn't on The Voice this year, damn that girl, we met her a few months ago and she's so talented.