Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Inside was chaos. My friends were shouting at Tom who had an arm around Lilly. My heart breaking more with every step it took toward them, I stopped just behind Lea. “Stop it.” I pleaded with tears in my eyes, I didn't want to be here but I knew that this wouldn't end well for someone. Everyone’s eyes turned to me. “I don’t care. I am fine.” I told them, “You don’t need to do this.” I said before walking away.

I could feel every single pair of eyes on me, making me feel self-conscious. “Get to class.” I ordered my peers with a smile. But I didn't go to class. I didn't have to. I didn't only have the performance that I had just done, I also had The HGCSC Concert tonight. Luckily it isn't just the band and I. There were apparently some English/Irish celebrities coming but I doubt it.

“So what are we singing?” I asked the band. Instead of Tom, Lea was playing. “Well we cant sing: ‘Live While We’re Young’, ‘Kiss You’, ‘Little Things’ well any One Direction songs from ‘Take me Home’. Um no Conner Maynard, but we can sing any of The Script and shit like that.” Lea answered with a grin. She knew of my love for the Irish band…and Danny. “Well I wanna sing: Six Degrees of Separation, If you Could See me Now, Broken Arrow and No Words.” I informed and the band rolled their eyes.

“What bout you, Jake?” I asked with a smile. “I’ll sing Hall of Fame, with you the one featuring Will. I. Am., Drunk, and Hollywood.” I nodded, “Wait how long do we have?” I asked. “We’re going last so as long as we want or so Mr. White says anyway.” Livy answered, she plays guitar and Lea bass. We also have a drummer, Nate Owens. “Any of you lot singing?” I questioned so that I could write it down. They shook their heads. “Oh then you choose two more, Jake.” I told him, “Ok, Candy,

First Half-

Hall of Fame -Lacy & Jake

Six Degrees of Separation - Lacy

Drunk - Jake

Love Story - Lacy

Hollywood - Jake

Second Half -

Broken Arrow - Lacy

Candy - Jake

No Words - Lacy

Shine A Light - Jake

Impossible - Lacy & Jake

“So we just need to practice now.” I exclaimed with a smile; I love these songs and whenever I have a break-up, The Script is always there for me, well their music anyway. We practiced for around two hours and because we had PE, I made everybody go. I love sports, I do trampolining, gymnastics, rock climbing, cheerleading, well anything that isn’t football. An hour later, and it was the end of the day and we I had to get Sophie from school and Mason from the sitter. Do tea and then our mum should be back to do my hair and take me back to school.

To: Lea, Jake, Liv, Nate

Get to school early so that we can run through againand I can make sure that there’s a keyboard there for me. Xxx