Chapter 11

So we've been here in the States for a week and it's so nice. They guys have had two concerts this week and still have the whole US tour ahead of us. On the days that they don't have concerts, we go out and today, we're going swimming. I was not looking forward to it, don't ask why.

"Are you ready, Lacey?" Came Dan's voice from the other side of my door. 

I hesitated a moment before I replied. "Uh...yeah."

"Can I come in?" The singer requested and I quickly grabbed a robe to cover my bikini before I opened the door.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"We're going to the pool, now. Let's go." He said and I sighed before grabbing a towel and dropping the robe after telling him to turn around.

"Let's go." I laughed, pulling Daniel from my bathroom to the hall where the others were waiting. Then we walked to the hotel pool. For some reason, there was barely anybody there.

"Hey, guys, Lacey." Ben greeted as the neared the pool. We greeted back before I went to the bench things and laid down to try and get a tan. A few minutes later, and a large shadow blocked my light.

"You're blocking my light." I complained  not opening my eyes.

"Is that so?" Came a voice with an Irish accent, but it wasn't any of The Script. No this voice sounded younger, closer to my age than their's. I opened my eyes and came face to face with Niall Horan.

"Niall Horan?" I questioned, not quite believing my eyes.

"That's right, Dalin." He replied with a smile and sat down on the sun bed thingy next to me.

"What are you doin' here?" I asked, sitting up and saw the others of One Direction at the other side of the pool to The Script.

"Tour." The lad answered simply and I nodded.

"You're Danny's girl, right?" The drink that I'd been sipping came from my mouth as I spat it out in shock.

"W-What?" I whispered, my eyes wide with shock. Niall laughed.

"It's all over the front of magazines, I'm surprised that you haven't seen them actually." The blonde laughed. "A photographer caught you and Dan kissing on your prom night." Oh. I put my head in my hands as I felt a blush rush to my cheeks.

"Thanks for telling me, Niall." I thanked and looked over at Dan to see him motioning for me to go into the pool.

"No problem, Dalin. You going in the pool?" I nodded in reply and we walked to the edge together before we slipped in and went out separate ways.

Once I got to Dan, Mark ,Glen, Ben and Rod, I splashed them and dived under the water, grabbing onto Daniel's ankles and pulled him down. The others panicked slightly but I surfaced and laughed as Dan surfaced too. "I'll get you back for that." He warned and I stepped back a few times. But Dan advanced on me and soon, I had no where to escape and Danny had somehow disappeared. No.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as I felt myself being pulled under the water. I opened my eyes to find a smirking Danny holding my ankle in a tight grip. I tried to break out of his hold but I couldn't then he finally let me go, Swimming back to the surface, I shot a glare behind me to him.

""Sorry Lacey, but revenge is revenge." Daniel laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist, my back to him. I nodded with a grin. I couldn't stay angry at him.

"It's fine. I'm just glad it wasn't Mark." I joked, looking at Mark who was laughing along with everybody else.

"So you met Niall Horan, huh?" Danny asked with a frown