Chapter 9

"We kissed. You said that you loved me." I stated with a grin and a blush.

"Yes. I do. I love you, Lacey." Danny murmered, pulling me in for another hug.

"I love you too." I told him. The Irishman pulled back slightly and kissed me. But this time, it wasn't just a peck. We pulled away a few minutes later.

"Okay, okay, you can do that any other time....just not around us." Mark commented with a smirk making us all laugh.

"Now I do believe that you have some celebrating to do." I muttered, looking at Dan and Andrea who smiled.

"Hell yeah! Let's go." The tall guy ordered, pulling me along with him into the hall. Jess was there.

"You go, I'l catch up." I said with a soft smile and Danny nodded.

"Hey, Jess." I greeted as I walked over to her. She was upset. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Lace. Just...." Jess trailed off and I hugged her.

"You love him." I stated and the woman shook her head in denial.

"It was just one night." She paused. "I'm sorry about that. I do regret it, trust me. I never meant to hurt you." The singer apologized and I laughed before pulling her into a hug.

"You were both drunk so I forgive you." I whispered and we walked off to catch up to everyone else.

"Naha! No drinking for you, Missy." Daniel stated just as I was about to pick up my drink.

"What? Why?" I wined with a frown and a glare directed at him.

"Well look what happened last time, Dalin. I don't want you forgetting tonight." He told me. "Plus I'm not drinking either. Tonight has to be special.2

"What are you planning?" I questioned curiously but Dan just shook his head not telling me.

"It's a surpries" The night seemed to fly by and soon enough, we were all making our was back to the hotel. It was only Danny and I who wasn't drunk.

"You're with me tonight." Dan whispered, slinging his arm around my shoulder, holding me to his side. It was freezing out and my feet were killing.

"Two sec." I stated, bending down and taking my heels off. Dan took them. "No-" I went to protest but I was cut off as he pressed his lips to mine.

"You're freezing." The Irishman commented, removing his jacket and putting it on me.

"Oh yeah because this totally isn't like 'Millionairs." I joked as we leant against each other, tryna beat the cold.  We both laughed just enjoying being together and having a laugh.

"I love you, you know that, right?" Danny stated with a smirk as he stopped under a lamp post.

"I love you too." I whispered but just then, I felt something wet hit myself....it was raining."Seriously?" I muttered with a glare at the sky as it pelted down harder.

"C'mon!" Danny laughed and we ran. But then he just stopped under a thick tree and started down at me in wonder and contemplation. Then he leant down and delicately placed his soft lips on mine and kissed me right there in the rain as we got soaked. I smiled into the kiss and felt him do the same before we broke apart,

"We'd best get back before they all realize we're not there yet."

I felt someone run their finger down my side. "Go away." I mumble sleepily into my pillow as the memories of last night flashed behind my eyelids.

"Nope, we gotta get up." Danny argued and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"No."

"Yes"