Home Problems

Diany's POV

Well lunch was finally over and now I only had three more classes.

________________________________

Finally! School was over. Sadly Drake wasn't in my last three classes. But oh well I guess. I walked to Moranzo Elementary School and picked up my litte sister and brother. My sister, Kimberlina, was 5. And my little brother, Jaden, is 8. Being a Junior in high school with so much home work and then you have your little brother and sister to take care of was tough. As I approached my house I prayed to God mom wasn't home. When I got there, sadly, she was sitting on the couch.

"Bitch, what took you so long?!" She screamed at me.

"Jaden and Kim go to your room, now!" As I watched them go to they're rooms I continued my conversation with my mother. "Sorry, Kim was walking slow today because she was sleepy."

"Whatever, when I come back this house better be clean."

I looked at her as if she was crazy.

"But you made the mess, you're the one who messed up the house, why should I clean your mess?"

I suddenly wished I kept my mouth closed and do what I was told. My mom walked up to me and spitted in my face. "You worthless ugly peice of shit!!! Don't you dare talk to me like that ho." She raised her hand and slapped me across the face. I fell to the ground and she started beating me. Kicking, punching, and slapping me everywhere.

" Mommy STOP!!" Kim and Jaden pleaded.

"Jaden and Kim go to your room NOW!!!" I screamed. They listened and ran to they're rooms.

After my mom was satisfied with beating me enough. She got up looked at me in disgust as I layed on the floor crying.

"Like I said this house better be clean when I get back."

With that she took her belongings and headed to the strip club. Yes, my mom was a stripper. After my dad left us for another women and my mom got fired from her job, being a stripper was the only choice left. We use to be a strong family who always had smiles on our faces until dad left. Soon after my mom got a job as a stripper she changed. She started taking drugs and became violent. She only paid the bills and the house and that was it. Wether me or Jaden or Kim ate was none of her concern. So I took a job at this little clothing store, so I can afford to put food in my little brother and sister mouths. Half the time I wouldn't eat so I can fead them but I didn't care as long as they ate I was good.

I lifted my self off the floor pain shooting through every parts of my body. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

"Jaden and Kim, you guys ready to go to Grandma Marie house?" She's my dad mom. My mom hates her, so therefore I never tell her that when I go to work I leave the kids with Grandma Marie.

"Yes" they both replied simultaneously.

"Are you ok?" Jaden asked. With Kim wrapping her self around my leg and looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I'm fine, lets go."

Drake's POV

Thank you Jesus school was over. The girls and the teachers were so damn annoying.

Anyways I'm gonna head home and see my girl. She just moved in with me and let me tell you a nigga happy as hell. I called her many times but she didn't answer. I decided to suprise my baby. As I rode by I saw a little clothing store so I decided to buy my girl something. I got out the car and made my way inside the store. As I went in I saw the girl from school working as the cashier. Her name was uhmm.... Diany. Yeah, Diany. I saw the sexiest red dress and got it for my girl, this would look perfect on my baby.

Diany's POV

Omg!!! It was Drake. He was actually here. Sadness washed over me when I sae him pick up a red short dress. I assumed it was for his girl. :( damn!!! I put my head down and refused to meet his gaze.

"Hey, how much is this dress?" He asked settling the red dress on the counter.

"50 dollars." I muttered. He pulled out a stack of cash and put $100 on the counter. Whoa!!! This guy's got bank.

"Keep the change." He smiled. Then he looked at my wrist and saw the bruise my mom left on me. Shit!! I thought the shirt was covering it up. He continued to stare at the bruise. I put my hand hand behind my back in one fast motion.

"Damn, ma. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. And thanks for the tip."

"Are you sure? That bruise look like it hurts. And it look like its a new bruise that just formed on your wrist. Who did this?"

"I'm fine!" I hollered

"Well, damn excuse a nigga for tryna be nice."

I ignored him. And with those last words he took the dress and left.

Drake's POV

I really don't know what her problem is. I was just trying to be nice. Like forreal was all that screaming relavant? Well I don't give a fuck. Fuck her then. I got in my car and drove home to my girl. Luckily I didn't forget my key today like I always do and didn't have to knock. I wanted to suprise her. I walked into the house and heard moaning. What the fuck??!!!! A nigga mad now I walked upstairs and saw my girl, Mia, in MY bed with another man.

"Mia what the fuck you doing?" That was a stupid question but I don't care. I took out my gun and pointed it at them.

"Omg! Drakey. This isn't what it looks like. I'm soooo sorry."

I pointed the gun at the man.

"Look man, she told me she was single." The dude said.

"How long y'all been fucking?" I hollered

"5 months" they both replied.

"Get out my house! " I screamed at the man and pointed my gun at his head. He took his clothes and ran off.

"Mia, how you gonna do me like that."

"Baby, I'm sorry. " She pleaded trying to kiss me.

"Bitch, get the fuck away from me. Yo mouth been all over that nigga and you tryna kiss me."

She gasped suprised that I called her a bitch.

"Get out, Mia!"

"But baby-"

" I said now before I shoot yo ass up." She started packing her things up. I took the suitcase from her and threw it on the other side of the room.

"I bought you those so they staying here."

She didn't even look at me. She took her car keys and left. Damn, how could she do me like that? I fucking loved her. Man fuck that shit. I'm done with love. I'm just gonna fuck bitches and never call them back if they tryna be in a relationship after we have sex. Simple as that. I can't take no heart brakes. I put some gloves on, grabbed the covers from my bed, and threw them away in the trash. Fuck nahh I wasn't about to sleep on them covers. Nigga balls been all over them. I grabbed my cleaning objects from the closet and started scrubbing my room with all kinds of disinfectants. I never cleaned that much in my life... Never. My phone started ringing and I looked at it. It was Mia. Man, fuck her. She better stop fucking calling my phone and forget my number. I'm done with her ass.