School Is Back So Is Suprises

"Mia, what the fuck do you want? And you better stop calling me Drakey." She seems shocked and scared. Oh well.

"Look Drake, I know I did you wrong. But I'm sorry, baby I changed, please give me another chance, I love you." I'm about to curse her ass out.

"Drakey-Drake, can we go back to your house now, I want to show Diany my new toys?" Damn Mia's lucky Kim came. Saved by the Kim.

"Who the fuck is Diany?" Mia screamed.

"None of your business and you better stop cursing in front of her." I yelled at Mia. I took Kim's hand, paid for her big ass dolls and doll house, and left.

Diany POV

I feel bad for Dray I bet Kim took forever just to buy some dolls. I guess I should have warned him. anyways I'm really nervous, tomorrow I go back to school. I don't really want to go back to that building. Ever since my cousin left school just seems to annoy and irratate the hell out of me. The doorbell rung interupting my thoughts. I ran downstairs to see who it was.

"Who is it?" I screamed.

"Nigga open the door!"

I knew right away it was Dray's retarted ass. I opened the door and he came in with a big doll house in his hands. I chuckled a little seeing him with pink doll house. He gave me a glare and handed the doll house to me, without saying a word he ran up the steps and slammed the door to his room. Wow! That boy has an attitude on him.

"Kim why is Dray mad?"

"I dunno big sis, I think its because of Mia we saw her at the store."

"Who's Mia??"

"I dunno, I just heard Drake call her that."

" Ok well go to bed. You have school tomorrow."

"Awwwee mannnn!" Kim said in the cutest little voice ever then went upstairs.

"You to Jay." I said to my little brother who was sitting on the couch playing the xbox.

"Man whatever." He turned off the game and went upstairs.

I'm starting to think Dray's attitude problem is rubbing of on him. With that last thought I went to bed.

(sorry its so boring and short. Somebody please inbox me and tell me how to read my comments I'm using my phone. Thanks for reading God bless.)