All About Jay

I opened my locker and took my Language Arts notebook. Just as I was about to close my locker I felt two hands rap around my waist from behind and a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning, beautiful." Jay whispered.

"Morning to you too, beautiful." I chuckled.

"I'm not beautiful I'm sexy" Jay smiled.

"Whatever, I forgot to give you your sweater last night. " I took the sweater out of my locker and handed it to him.

"Did you sleep with it on and thought about Daddy Jay the whole night? "

"As if. I just threw it on the floor." I laughed.

"Liar,  but can I take your sexy self out tonight?"

"I don't know, Jay. Dray isn't always home. So I might have to watch Kim and Jaden."

I saw his jaw tick at the mention of Dray. 

"They can come with us. I was planning on going to the arcade."

"Are you sure? "

"Yes I'm sure."

"Then it's a date!" I chirped. "Happy much? Let me walk you to class." Jay offered. I nodded to let him know it was fine with me.

As we walked to class Jay slid behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

I felt little butterflies in my stomach. I just smiled to myself. At this point everybody in the hallways were looking at us.

"I thought Jay was with Keesha." A girl whispered loud enough for me to hear.

I guest Jay heard it too because he sent the girl a death glare.

I unwrapped Jay's hands from my waist. I guest the thought of him and Keesha being together still had a negative effect on me.

"I'm so sorry." Jay whispered in my ear.

I walked faster until I was about 10 feet away from him and went into class, leaving Jay behind.

I took a seat just as soon as Mr. Boatley walked in.

____________________

"DIANY! DIANY! " I turned around and saw Jay jogging towards me.

I ignored him in class today. I still felt broken from what happened this morning.

"I'm so sorry for what happened this morning. I know I'm not completely forgiven but I'm trying to gain your trust again. I'm so sorry."

"Its okay. " I replied.

Jay looked unsatisfied and sad with my reply.

As I was about to walk away he grabbed my hand,  pulled me towards him until we were so close you couldn't fit a dime in between us, and gently pushed me to the lockers. 

"Jay what are you doing?"I asked nervously. I looked around and saw an empty hallway. I guest everybody went home already.

"Baby, I wasn't satisfied with your answer."

"S-s-so?" I stuttered.

"So I want a better one."

"Well what do you want me to say? "

"Say that your trying to forgive and that your gonna let me be your man again." Jay leaned his head in and was about to kiss me.

"Well, Well, Well. Look at what we have here. You two love birds having fun?" The witch mocked. 

"Fuck! " Jay said to himself.

Jay's POV

"Fuck! " I said to myself.

I turned and looked at Keesha my body still on Diany's and my hands still around her waist. 

"Keesha, what the fuck do you want? "

"You baby" She tried to be sexy but failed miserably. Not only did this broad fuck my kiss with Diany now she's playing games with me.

"Stop playing with me." I was not in the mood for her games. I held Diany tighter and saw a sad expression take over her face.

"I was just walking by and saw my ex boyfriend and ex best friend and I decided to stop and say hi."

The thought of her calling me her ex disgusted me. I pulled away from Diany and got in Keesha face.

"Listen up, ho. I was never your boyfriend. I took you out to one date and when you kissed me your mouth tasted like pure shit. I don't know what I saw in your trifling ass. Shut up, and just leave me alone."

I turned around and saw that Diany was no longer there. Damn! She left.

I heard Keesha saying something but I turned around and left paying her no mind.

Diany's POV

"What the hell? " Dray yelled. .."School ended 20 minutes ago. Where were you? "

"I'm sorry I got caught up with Jay."

"Lord kill me now before I strangle this girl. Next time you do that I'm leaving your ass here so you can get caught up with that nigga Jay all you want." He hopped in the car and started it, his face apple red, and his body shaking from anger. Was it even all that serious for him to be this mad?

We drove to Kim and Jaden's school. I got out the car and went in the office to go get them. Since we're. late I have to pick them up from there and not the school's playground.

"Hello. Ms.Bristow I'm here to pick up Jaden and Kim."

"Sweetie your mom came to pick them up a long time ago." She gave me a confused look.

Every bits of air got knocked out of my body when she said that. I leaned against the wall trying to keep myself up.

"Sweetie, are you alright?"

"Yes,  yes. I'm fine." I turned around and left not hearing her final answer.

I opened the car's door and got in. 

"Diany, what's wrong?  Where's the little people?" He said. 

"My mom picked them up."

(Lol Team Dray or Team Jay? Which one are you? )