School Time

I really didn't feel like coming back here but what choice do I have?
I sat down waiting for the teacher to come in.
"Ppsstt ppsstt!" I felt something hit me in the back of the head. When I looked it was an eraser.
I turned around annoyed as hell to glare at Drey. "Can I help you boy?"
"On no! No no! We're gonna do this again and your attitude better be fixed the second time." Drey whispered.
I ignored him and went back to doing the do now on the board.
5 minutes later...
"Ppsstt ppsstt!"
Oh my God this boy is annoying but I knew if I catch an attitude with him he won't leave me alone.
" Yes, Drey?"
"Hi."
"Seriously? You're disturbing me from my work to say hi?" I swear I could feel flames shooting out of my nostrils. 😤
"Yea, your my buddy and buddies say hi to each other." He shot at me the biggest smile ever.
Awwww I just want to pinch his cheeks and just eat him alive. He's really adorable even though he's just as annoying as a 5 years old kid in a candy shop. Man that boy has perfect teeth.
" Oh my GAWD! Your checking me out. You damn pervert, you want me don't you?"
" What are you talking about Drey?" I said clearly embarrassed.
"You were staring at me. I mean, all u gotta say is 'Drey Papi, I want some of that package you packing ' and I will unload everything on your dock."
I busted out laughing. "Unload everything on your dock? I quoted. "Boy you better double seal that package before I throw it off dock." My stomach started to hurt and tears were coming out of my eyes. I could see Drey looking at me with an evil grin from the corner of my eyes. I looked up to see Mr. Boatly staring at me mad as hell. " Detention" he muttered and walked away. I looked at Drey with a disgusting expression. It clearly didn't phase him, he leaned in real close, his lips touching my ear "Never underestimate nor make fun of my package or else you pay."
I didn't even bother responding to him.
As soon as the bell rung, I got up and sprinted to my next class. I like that class even though Le'Keesha is in it. As for Jay, well, I don't know if I like having classes with him. To be honest, I don't really know what I think of him.
"A penny for your thoughts." I heard Jay's voice whisper as he sat down next to me on the left side.
"How about a penny for my thoughts?" I head Drey say as he sat down on the seat to my right.
Man this is going to be a long day.
La'Keesha walked in taking the seat next to Drey's as usual while giving me the stink eye. Mm nothing new.
"Anyways Diany, how are you?" Jay asked, purposely ignoring Drey.
"I'm fine. Just tired."
"I missed you." Jay said with a soft voice.
"Bet she ain't miss you."
I looked over at Drey to give him that 'you better stop before I punch you look.'
"Can you stop staring at us, damn." Jay said.
"Can you stop talking and let me keep on staring? Or maybe you can come gouge my eyeballs out their sockets." Drey rudely responded.
I giggled a little and slapped him in the back of the head. La'Keesha shot a glare at me like she wanted to bury me alive with just her gaze.
I ignored her. I'm really not in the mood for her drama.
----------------------------------
Thirty minutes into detention and Mr. Boatly tells me I could leave after giving me a "you better not play with me. I'm only letting you off this easy because it's your first offense" speech.
I walked out of the school to Drey leaning on his car waiting for me.
"You missed me sunshine?" He smiled. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Diany!" I heard a far away but deep manly voice scream.
I turned around and saw the muscular figure walking towards me.
"It's Tony." Drey said faintly.
"No shit Sherlock."

Terrence Howard as Tony
London Lauren as Diany
Taraji Henson as "Mom"
August Alsina as Drey
Kyla Pratt as Le'Keesha
Sade Kimora Young as Kim
Trevor Jackson as Jay
Jayden Smith as Jaden