Done With Love

Drakes POV

Its been two months since me and Mia broke up. I haven't been the same since then, I swear. I probably fucked like 40 different ratchet girls already. Like I said I'm DONE with LOVE. "Bliiiinnngggg." My alarm clock went off. Fuck!!! Time to go to that shitty ass school. I got up and walked to the bathroom.

Diany's POV

I walked silently into class and sat down. I'm in homeroom with Mr. Boatly ignoring him as much as I could. Damn this man is annoying. Suddenly Drake walks in just before the final bell rung. He sat two seats across from me. Drake haven't been the same, last time I saw him happy was when he came to my job two months ago and bought a red dress for whom I was assuming was for his girlfriend. Rumor has it that he's a player and probably slept with half the girls in this school. Everday he comes to school looking mad as hell but still sexy. Last time he even looked or spoke to me was when he came to the clothing store where I work. Anyways enough about him. Things have been tough at home. Moms been beating me constantly, she beated the shit out of me last night. I can't wait until I graduate and is 18 so I can leave her house. I can't take it anymore with the abuse.

Drake's POV

Mr.Boatly is just rattling on and on about something. I'm too lost in my thoughts to give a fuck. As soon as class ended I sprinted out the classroom to catch up with my boy Brandon. We became cool around the way. He's the only one in school that knows about me and Mia. I hate thinking about her but I can't stop. "Yoo wassup, Brandon?" I said as I approached him. " Man nothing. Wassup with you?"

Diany's POV

I entered my house with Kim and Jaden. Only to see my mom waiting for me. I made Kim and Jaden go to their rooms.

"So why aren't the dishes washed?"

"Sorry mom I was going to be late for school if I stayed and washed them"

"Girl do I look like I care. And don't you ever call me mom bitch! "

With that she started beating me again. I yelled for her to stop but just like all the other times she didn't. She suddenly stopped went into the kitchen and came back with a knife. "MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I sreamed as she approached me.

I got up and ran upstairs and got Jaden and Kim. Ever since Trina moved I've had no one things felt like they were just crashing in on me. If she was here she would help me.

I took Jaden and Kim and made them hide in the downstairs closet.

"Diany came down here now!" My mom screamed. I hurried up and packed some clothes for me and my siblings. Just as I was going downstairs mom was on the steps waiting for me with the knife in hand. "Where do you think you're going bitch!" My mom spatted at me. I tried to run past her but she cut me in the arm with the knife and pushed me to the steps. I winced in pain. I took the bag that I had with the clothes in it and hit her with it. She fell on the floor. I ran to the closet got Jaden and Kim. I took both their hands and ran out the house. "And you better not come back!" My mom screamed after me. I was running to a near by allway so I can sit down and rest.

Drakes POV

I'm happy today is Friday. No school for two days! The only reason I wake up and go to that boring ass place is because of the promise I made to my father when he was laying on his death bed. He had brain cancer. He made me promise never to give up on school. He made me promise that I would protect my mama and get my high school diploma. And I was not about to brake that promise. Hell nahh. As I drove thinking about my dad I saw that girl from my school. Her name was uhmm... Diany. She was holding two kids hands. A boy and a girl. She was bleeding on her left arm, crying, while she had a big cross body bag around her. Oh shit!!! I have to help her.

Diany's POV

I ran to the allway. And sat down on the floor. I was losing so much blood. I could hear Jaden and Kim screaming and saying things to me but I couldn't understand a single word. Suddenly I saw a tall manly figure as I layed there on the floor. I couldn't make out who it was because my vision was a blur. My eyelids started to feel heavy and I could feel my eyes closing and my breathing slowing down before I knew it I was surrounded by darkness.

(Whoa!!! What do you think??? Please comment and vote.)