Back To School

Chapter 1

Back to School

And here I am, walking slowly into hell.... Grateford High School. I'm so scared that I can barely feel my feet as I drag myself into that peice of shit they call high school.

During this summer I found out that my best friend La'Keesha went behind my back and had sex with my boyfriend, well.... ex- boyfriend, Jay. The hurt and anger I had out for both of them couldn't compare to anything in the world. I loved Jay and I thought he loved me, I was dreaming big time. After I cursed La'Keesha and his ass out, he told me I was just a mistake. The biggest and worst mistake, was his words. I cried for days but no more of that. I'm ready for whatever comes my way. And I wish that bitch La'keesha would step up to me, she gonna get what she looking for.

"Hey bitch!" La'Keesha hollered after me. " Haven't heard from yo ass in a minute." I look at her with the dirtiest look I can give. I can see chills run through her body, still it didn't stop her from talking. " What's the matter ho? Cats got your tongue?"

I gladly reply to her meaning my every word. " I don't know who you calling a ho but it sure as hell ain't me. Last time I checked I wasn't the one having sex with people boyfriends. Have you forgotten you've fucked up many relationships because you can't keep your legs closed? And I remember on of those relationships was mine."

She looked at me in pure disgust and so did her little bitches Tiana and Tayla. " This isn't over!" La'Keesha scowled stomping away.

I ignored her last comment and walked over to my cousin/new best friend, Trina. " Ayye girl, wassup?" She looked at me and slightly smiled " Girl nothing, just mad as hell I have to come back to this damn place." I looked at Trina seeing the irratation on her face. I felt the same way I hated this place also... "Diany, girl, did you not hear me talking to you?" Trina snapped, clearly fustrated with my lack of attention toward her. " Oh sorry, I was lost in my thoughts. What were you sayin'?" She shook her head and said her words carefully and slowly as if I was retarded or something. I ignored that. " I said how you holding up? You know, after the whole break up situation."

How am I holding up? I really don't know. "Tri, I guess I'm cool. I can deal with Jay, La'keesha, and any of her dumb bitches." She looked at me and smiled. Obviously happy about my progress. "Well I'm glad you feel that was cause here comes Jay now!" Oh shit! Did she just say that. All my confident ways went right down the drain in just a matter of seconds. "Aye girl, wassup?" Jay asked as if nothing ever went down between us. "Look fool, I ain't got time for this so get to stepping." Obviously he wasn't going to leave, he was to shocked to even move. I guess his ego got bigger because obviously he thought I wasn't going to blow him off. So in my honor I shut my locker shut and started walking before he can say anything else to me. As I turned the corner with Trina close behind I saw the sexiest man in the world. He looked to be African American mixed with spanish. He had a very light complexion with hazel eyes and jet black curly hair. His lips were pink and mediam sized perfect for his sexy ass face. As he passed by me I could smell his cologne. Damn this man smelled good. "Girl, quit staring at him, your gonna scare him away, damn." Trina whispered snapping me out of my thoughts. Jay obviously saw my attraction to the new boy and started stomping towards me looking mad as hell. What the fuck? What the hell was he mad for?!

(Lol this is my first story, feel free to give me some ideas. Do you think Diany and the new boy might get together? Why do you think Jay is mad? Does he still have feelings for Diany after sleeping with her best friend and telling her she was a big mistake?)