Thank you

Wow, I honestly cannot believe it's been this long. When I started writing this story I was 13 years old. A widly inappropriate 13 years old lol. Now I'm 17. I honestly cannot believe it's been this long and I truly appreciate the people who continued to write me and ask for an update. That is a big part on why I'm going to bother to finish the story. Keep in mind I had just turned 13 when I started writing this. When I went back to read it a year ago, I realized how unorganized it was and all the grammatical errors. I felt like the story was all over the place and didn't really make any sense if you payed close attention. That's why I stopped updating it, too many errors. But seeing how you guys still encouraged me to write despite how terrible I think the story is, I've decided to upload 2 chapters every Saturday. Last night I read the story and jotted down all the important details, character names, background, and personality so the story won't be so immature anymore. I will start uploading June 18th. If you've read this story please comment and tell me what your expectations are. What do you want to happen? What do you love the most about this story? Whatever you feel like writing in the comments. I'd really appreciate it. It'll help form my story.

Thank you so much for your support. I truly appreciate how you guys didn't give up. So starting June 18, stay tuned for 2 new chapters every Saturday. And since I'm much older now with more creative thinking, you know the story's just gonna get better. 😉👌🏽

P.S. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!! And be sure to keep checking out my other work because I have a BOMB new book coming out soon, much better than this one. 😃