Forty-One - Special Night: Part 2

We've been sitting on the couch for about three hours, watching Pretty Little Liars and something tells me that he's quite addicted to it. Plan successful! Well, it wasn't actually a plan but eh, whatever. He's still very into it.

"So you'll come to know who A is in season five? Why is it so long?" He groans and I laugh.

"I've no idea." I sigh and he turns the TV off and looks at me. "What happened? Didn't you w-"He cuts me off by smashing his lips onto mine and burying his hands into my hair and I do the same to his. He pulls me closer to him by deepening the kiss and I could feel him smiling into it.

He breaks the kiss and stands up, carrying me bridal style into our room. "Tonight is our night." He whispers and I giggle as he gently places me onto the bed and continues kissing my neck. His hands travel down to my sweat pants as he nibbles onto my skin with his tongue. He takes my tank top off and I unbuckle his jeans. "That was fast." His eyes are wide open and I laugh.

"Experienced." I wink. He flips me over and lays down as I slowly pull down his boxers to tease him and grab his manhood in my hand. I slowly stroke it up and down, making him groan.

"Experienced huh? Prove it."

Without a word said, I take him into my mouth as my hands move faster on his manhood, making him moan out in pleasure. He holds my hair up and arches his back. "Oh fuck." My hand and mouth move faster at his response and he lets go off my hair, pulling me up and kissing me on the lips. "You have no idea how much I love you." He turns me around and now he's hovering me. He unbuckles my bra and takes them off.

He starts sucking my breast and nibbles on my other nipple with his hands as I bite my lip to stop the moans. I'm not giving in that fast. He stops, pecks me on the lips and moves down, as he removes my sweats together with my panties.

He immediately inserts two fingers into me and traces circles onto my g-spot. The hint of pain turns into pleasure in seconds and moans escape my mouth. He then slowly began to finger me and I bury my fingers into his hair and gently pull onto it. "Niall I-oh fuck" I feel hot breathe against my entrance and look down to see his lips on my clit. I jolt back in pleasure as he starts sucking onto it, fingering me faster than before. "I'm g-going to... Fuck, Niall"

"Not too fast." He chuckles and teases me on my entrance with his manhood. "Tell me if it hurts, okay? I love you." He tells me while putting on the condom and I nod as he slowly inserts himself into me and I arch my back. The pain stung for a few seconds until it changed into pleasure the moment he started thrusting deeper.

He starts kissing me and thrusting more. "Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah." I moan "Faster, please." He obeys my words and quickens his pace.

"You're so fucking beautiful, El." He kisses me harder and I smile at his comment.

"I love you." My right hand is buried in his hair and the other is holding onto him. Our bodies are moving in sync and touching skin on skin. "Niall..."

"Oh fuck, El. I'm going to come"

"Don't stop." Our breathing quickens as the both of us come together.

He falls to my side and I smile at what we just did. We had sex. We finally had sex and there was no one around to stop us. I try to catch my breath and so does Niall. He pulls me closer till our bodies touch and kisses my forehead.

"I love you. I love you so much. Please, don't ever leave me again." His fingers are in my hair.

"I love you too and I'll never leave you if you promise to never leave me."

"Promise. Do you promise?" He asks.

"I promise."

I've finally had sex with him and I feel great. Great because I feel close to him now and I don't have the fear or doubts of losing him completely.

____

I wrote this while I was half asleep. Apparently, I can only write properly when i'm sleepy as fuck. Enjoy.