Chapter 6: Me and a Promise

I had a smile across my face. Dipper was alive. "Is there a signal to show where he is?" I ask. Gideon shook his head, "No, he isn't on this world or I'll have a signal." "Then how do you still have the heart beat?" Pacifica ask. Gideon shrug, "I'm not sure but that is his heart beat. His heart rate is a bit fast...He is doing something...like working out or running or something that deals with exercise. He is really healthy. So he is good."

I was so happy. I had tears in my eyes. Dipper was alive and here is my proof. That means there is a chance to bring he back. So he is on another world or something but how? Now I got my proof but now how to solve this problem.

"Gideon do you have anything that could help us get to him?" I ask. "I already help you! I showed you that Dipper is alive! What makes you think I'm going to help you more? I'm not going to help bring him back. I don't like him!" Gideon snap. I tighten my jaw then I grab Gideon my the collar and slam him to the wall. Gideon drops his tablet. "Listen Gideon, thanks for telling me he's a live and healthy but I want to find him. He's my brother and I will find him. I know that you know things so tell me everything you know that could help me find Dipper and bring him back!"

Gideon laugh, "You got fire dumpling. I like girls that have some spice in them."

"Shut up Gideon! Enough with the flirting. I will never be yours. Now tell me how I could find Dipper!"

"Well should you know? He tells you everything."

"I don't anything. I don't remember anything. I woke up one morning and Dipper was gone. Only his hat and journal were on his bed and the rest of his personal things. I looked everywhere and there  was no note or clue of where he went. "

"Well you are on your own. I don't want to help. I don't care what you say."

Then Gideon jerk away from me,  "I got my own life. Find your own way to find him. Ask that Bill Cipher, he knows lots of things and I bet he could tell you about Dipper." "Do you think I'm dumb? I'm not going to the triangle demon!" I snap back, then I took a deep breath and sigh, "Gideon please. I want Dipper back. I know he isn't your favorite person in the world, I really don't care. Why don't you help us and I guess I can do something for you."

Gideon thought for a moment. "I can give you money." Pacifica offered, "I can take some from my parents. They wouldn't know." "I don't need money," Gideon reply, "I'm more into the supernatural world and I know that Mabel knows things and have resources with the supernatural world. I'll take that as the payment."

"What do you want?" I cross my arms. What could he want? the journals, power, spells, potions, who knows. Gideon thought for a moment, "Well.." Then Pacifica interrupted, "And it can't be something that could destroy this world. Gideon don't try to take over the world...again. It isn't' going to work." Gideon rolls his eyes, "I can ask what I want to ask." Then Gideon looks at me, "I wasn't the King Stone, it's on page 187 in book 2."

"The King Stone? What is that?" Pacifica ask. "The King Stone is a stone that brings powers of the elements in you hands. You control water, air, fire and earth. Why would you want that Gideon?" I reply. "It's my business!" Gideon snaps. Then he clams down, "And I want one kiss from you...on the lips to seal the deal."

"Oh grow up Gideon!" I shove him away.

"It's the only way." Gideon gave a very childish smile.

Gideon really needs to grow up. I bit my lower lip, I really want Dipper back. It's only one kiss and that is enough payment with the King Stone. I would rather have just the King Stone but I'm not the one making the offer. I rolled my eyes, "Fine...just ONE kiss." Then I went up to him. I couldn't believe I'm doing this, but if it means getting Dipper back then I'm willing to do it. I'm that desperate. I lean in 20% and then Gideon went to 80%. I was more hoping 50 50, but that didn't happen. His lips contacted with my lips. It only lasted 2 seconds. I was hoping for one second but then Gideon might not have counted that and I have to kiss him again. I jerk away after the 2 seconds was finally over.

I wipe my mouth. Blah! It wasn't my first kiss. I kissed Mermando before...he was my first kiss and we did date for a bit until Dipper disappeared and I had to leave. Sadly we had to break it off. I might be able to get back to him. I hope so, so my last kiss wasn't with a creepy stocker.

Gideon was really happy. It made me even more sicker. He was way to happy.

"Alright, so I do have some sort of a way to find Dipper. For the past three years (Since he was out of prison), I made some new friends...mainly creatures. There is one that I think could help us." Gideon started to walk to the basement. "Her name is Me. Me is a semi-demon. Don't ask about her pass...she hates it. Just let me do the talking but if she asks you something then answer honestly. Me is the daughter of the demon of law while her mother is just plain human. Me does have a heart, unlike some others. " Gideon explain as we go down the basement.

"Me?" Gideon called out. "Gideon." A misty voice reply. Then a young and very pretty girl came out of the shadows. She had a pale glowing skin and long black hair and have different colors of eyes. The left eye was red, while the right one was blue. She was wearing a nice dark blue and black dress with long sleeves. It was really a pretty long dress.

"Me!" Gideon smiled, "I want you to meet a couple of....well sort of friends. Mabel Pines and Pacifica Northwest." Me looks at us, "What do you mean sort of friends?" Me's voice sound misty and quite. Gideon shrugs, "Well we don't always get along and I really don't like them but I made a promise to them that I'll help them find someone. I'm planning to keep that promise." Me gave a small smile and nod, "What you promise must be fulfilled."

Then Me looks at us, "Explain who you are looking for?"

"I'm looking for my brother, Dipper Pines. He's been missing for four years. Now I know that he isn't on this earth but alive. I want to bring him back home." I explain. Me thought for a moment, "Promise is something you should keep, family stick together for all entirety, and friends help others." She muttered. Then she looks at Pacifica, "What is Dipper Pines to you?" "Um..uh..Dipper is...well...was I guess...kind of my boyfriend. We weren't really going study in the first place but I guess you can say we where close." Pacifica said shyly.

"Don't be ashamed that you are in love. Love is a powerful thing and should be treasured forever." Me said. Then she looks at all three of us, "You are saying that Dipper Pines is somewhere in any universe, world, and or dimension?" We all gave a nod. It sounded like a HUGE area to look for. Me continue, "I will see what I can do. It will take some time though...having over a billion universes is a big area. I'll see what I can do." Then Me turn into mist and disappeared and everything was quite.